Post YOUR Coupe here
By jayEGR
Sutehk wrote:
jayEGR wrote:too coupes is better then 1 :thumb: i like

Lol my sons car a 92 hatch. But hey, an EG and an EJ is better than no civic at all!

very true :hehe:
By 1-low-92-EG-Sedan
#287207 i LOOVE seeing the small things people do to change the look of their cars to make it their own....i see you painted the honda emblem black...looks nice..i did that on my trunk badge as well...unfortunately i dont have the hood one...previous owner DID NOT baby my car... :lol: :lol: :lol: good build so far though..like it a lot..keep the updates coming
By Sutehk
#288418 thanks so much dude! yeah i like to think i started the badge painting trend in my city lol. everywhere i go i see tons of different cars with black badges now!

in other news, since its been such a long time, i havent really done anything to my car. since its winter, there isnt really any time or any place to work on her. i do have a bit of bad news though, rust has started to bubble...and bubble up quick. :thumbdown: its on both wheel wells too :( . ill take a pic at some point, ill also be doing an interior shot in the spring once ive cleaned her up

thanks!
By Sutehk
#297564 Well, onto the next project.

Last wednesday afternoon I got into an accident. Enough to have the car considered a write off! :( :(

I was driving near an on ramp to the bridge and I went around the corner and my tires gave out. I spun around twice, braced for impact to hit the wall but i nothing happened! I then saw the car that was behind me unfortunately, and he smoked my driver side tire head on. :(

It was like there was a huge slick of oil that i didnt see. I had just replaced my tires, so it wasnt like it was an issue with them.

Overall, it wasnt a good month for my car. I blew my rad back in FEB and i had to get it replaced. I also had to get my tires done earlier that month aswell. I sunk probably around a grand into the car before the accident.

She served me well and was probably the most reliable car i've ever owned. I just cant believe that such a mint car like mine is now gone :thumbdown:

I'll be posting pics within the next few days!

Until then, thanks for all the nice comments! you guys are awesome.
By jayEGR
#297640 just to let you know bro my first civic was red and it was a coupe the first week i had it some lady hit me on the side of my car and lucky the airbags deployed because if not i would of been ejected and killed ,because i didnt have my seat belt but i learned that the hard way , so as for advice never get a red car ive heard many of other people with red cars or motorcycles , i guess its a bad luck thing eventually this is going to happen but it seem like this are the worst color cars to get in accidents to :?
By Punksz6
#297669 Sorry to Hear! And I am glad your Ok.
By 1-low-92-EG-Sedan
#297693 red is the most appealing color to the human eye..so for stupid, drunk, or just any person who is dumb and cant drive...the color attracts them..therefore more accidents for red vehicles...food for thought.. :thumb:

and just to share as well..in NY some car insurance companys try to actually up the price if your car is red...which is ABSOLUTELY INSANE!! :x ....but yea...just had to share my wealth of knowledge :thumb: