Post YOUR Coupe here
By Sutehk
#271372 Hey guys, I'm new to the site. My son joined yesterday and posted his car in the hatchbacks. So we have an EG and EJ family!

Anyways, I bought this car a couple years ago. The first few pics are from when we got it. It came with 17" FRD rims and a vibrant exhaust on the back. Already lowered as well. The kid didn't own it for too long before we bought it off him.

Last edited by Sutehk on Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Sutehk
#271373 As time went on, I bought new rims. 16" Motegi FF7's. This made the car sit alot better, not to mention, we didn't rub when we went over every speed bump. Which is always a plus!

Also got a set of replica JDM corners. Why not.

EDIT: I also forgot to mention that I stuck a pair of Integra seats in the front. Looks alot nicer too, dont you think?

Last edited by Sutehk on Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
By Sutehk
#271374 I didn't do all that much after the rims. I tinted the windows and bought a rear visor for the window. Looks so much nicer in my opinion. Other than that. The car is still a work in progress.

By Wicked
#271377 Wow the paint is flawless and I don't see a single dent. That's a clean coupe. The kid must of babied it or it was owned by a grandma?
By Sutehk
#271382 Thanks man! Yeah the kid didnt have the car all that long, and as for the previous owners, from what he told us, it was garage kept and stored from 95 on. We still have the original brochure and even the guy who sold the cars business card. Even ALL the maintenance records from 95 as well! From what it seems, the cars been babied since it came off the showroom floor, and we havent stopped babying it either :thumb:

But as for the paint, we use some NUFinish to fix all of the imperfections. Not to mention, I have a bit of OCD when it comes to keeping my car clean. There a couple of fade spots on the car, but nothing as bad as the rear bumper, as it's gone a little pink now. But it's still looking great! As for wheel well rust, to be honest, it hasnt even really started. theres minor bubbling on one of the sides, but it's very hard to notice! :D
By familyEGuy23
#271454 wow that paint is flawless, thats how you know a car has been maintained well is when they have all the brochures and maintenance records :thumb: good find
By 603 jdm
#271457 that is such a clean coupe! you got lucky gettin no rust. you should cheack out my thread the rot was terrible on mine. probably the worst.
By Punksz6
#271540 DAM super Clean Coupe!!! Love It!! :thumb:
By Sutehk
#271552 Thanks so much guys! As for future plans, I'd like to swap out the engine. Not exactly sure to what, but a VTEC of any sort would be nice! :P The engine is basically stock, with the exception of a short ram. Other than that, its mostly cosmetic upgrades that have been done. I'll be posting interior pics and engine pics fairly soon to keep you guys updated! :thumb:
By 1ACarlos
#271750 That's an awesome coupe with an awesome color.
By 603 jdm
#274572 wish my paps had a honda too. haha im slowly getting him interested in helpin me do a motor rebuild for this coming winter.
By Gustavo
#274641 My dad had a b16 hatch n sold it.