Post YOUR Coupe here
By OmarG
#271000 So this is my turd/money pit. My 1994 CRP EX. I bought her back in June of 2010, after my buddy slipped his timing belt dropping to third while going 80mph. I was looking for a new project, and for $400 bucks, I couldn't pass it up. My other friend "My Honda guru" Wayne was trying to sell a mutual friend's JDM 2001 ITRX motor swap. He himself picked the front clip up from the importer in Houston back in the early 2000's (2004?) and bought the seats/dash from the same Integra Type-RX my motor was pulled from. Long story short, Wayne sold the car (2001 EM1) to a said friend, friend was t-boned, friend had his house foreclosed on, and I bought the swap from said friend for $2000 cash money. We swapped the motor into my EX shell, and now, I'm left with faded CRP turd that goes like stink. It seems like once a paycheck, something comes up, and I have to buy new parts. Needless to say, she's a work in progress. I love tinkering with her, and I enjoy dumping money into her just as much. It helps being a machinist/having a friend who owns a dealership/repair garage. Cheap parts and free tools!

don't have too many pics, but I'll post what I can.

The mod list consists of:

-JDM 98 spec ITRX B18C swap (With all the JDM goodies i.e. Titanium shift linkage, Type R dualbend LSD S80 tranny, 98+ spec headers, and pretty much everything else that comes with the swap)

-Hasport mounts

-ebay SRI

-AEM PS pulley (for sale)

-Exedy stage II clutch

-TIR high flow cat

-Skunk2 megapower catback

-Del Sol front spindles

-Del Sol rear disk conversion (custom machined ebrake cable tensioner to allow me to use the del sol cables on my coupe- I made it at work!)

-KYB AGX's

-Ebay coils

-Del sol rear LCA's

-Del sol front and rear sway bars

-Optional armrest

-JDM civic Si-R gauge cluster

-CRV shiftknob (looks sick dude!)

-double stitch shiftboot

-Work Stark II's on 195/50/15 Falken Ziex rubbers

I'm sure I'm forgetting a bunch of shit, but that's pretty much the gist of it. lol.

*I'll re-upload them when I have time without my plate numbers...*
Last edited by OmarG on Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Punksz6
#271094 Nice Coupe!! Love the Wheels!! :thumb:
By 1ACarlos
#271140 Nice coupe. Nice Nissan in the first picture as well
By cesash
#271185 You have smoked corner lights ? Coupe looks very nice :)
By TrailerTrash
#271196 very nice I love the color. I also love the nissan. and the subaru.

:thumb:
By bks84
#271561 lol@your intro paragraph

hey! its my twin! i also have a purple 94 coupe on starks (well, stark 1's).

Youve got a lil better engine than me though!

Any plans?
By OmarG
bks84 wrote:lol@your intro paragraph

hey! its my twin! i also have a purple 94 coupe on starks (well, stark 1's).

Youve got a lil better engine than me though!

Any plans?

Plans? I'd like to be able to have a ROTM worthy car someday. All of my friends talk shit about the paint, but I'm all about it man. I love the way it looks when it's mint, unfortunately, mine is faded, my rear bumper is all messed up, and I have rear passenger side damage. (Helps turn off thieves)

As far as legit plans go, I'd like to:

Fix the body damage, and repaint it the OEM CRP but with BUCKETS of clear coat. I want it to look wet 24/7.

Redo my suspension with some nice Ksports

Re-upholster the interior while adding a teggy lamplight and EDM optional console

buy new barrels for my starks (since I don't want to ruin my stock Work barrels) I'd like to see 9'' with 0 offset. I'm thinking I want to either polish the faces, or have them powder coated white. I'd have to find the original stickers for them though. lol.

I'm going to eventually pull the Type R to rebuild it. (I have a spare LS I would rock in the meantime, not to mention another coupe and Del slo) I'm going to stick with all stock internals. I wanted to build it into a monster all-motor build, but then I decided against it. I want to keep the motor completely stock internally. I'm definitely going to be doing some BITCHIN' headers and Either ITB's or an ARC airbox.

I'm completely rebuilding the tranny with carbon synchros and a new LSD

I'd also like a roof rack, and a lot of other stuff, but I would consider her show ready once I get the bodywork done, and repaint the VC. lol.
Last edited by OmarG on Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
By EJ1_MK
#277795 wow it does BKS84, love this color, done right they are so clean. Good start can't wait to see the progress.
By OmarG
#277802 Thanks man! It's definitely a work in progress. I have pretty tight budget, but if funds allow, I plan on making it something respectable. All in time man, all in time. I've got another DX coupe I plan on using as a DD here pretty soon so I can devote more wrench time on her. I also have an old Del slo I'm planning on slapping my old parts onto and flipping to fund the project. We'll see man!
By bks84
#277845 Im all for your plans except for the wheels. not into low offset/wide wheels. but, thats why its your car and not mine.

I too plan on having my Starks powdercoated white (all white, even the lip).

Look forward to more!
By Okie_doke
#278252 I'd hit it. Love the wheels and the color
By OmarG
#278493 Thanks dude. Welcome to the site! :thumb: