Post YOUR Coupe here
By Punksz6
#269065 Nice Coupe!! :thumb:
By alanacraig
#269102 thank you. Plans are to eventually put a b16 in it and re paint it black. I want it to be all black with purple detail(since I'm a girl). Might change the headlights/tail lights. but other then that it should look pretty clean/original.
By Ecc0
#269457 Looking nice and gotta say purple details look great on black.

My green coupe I'm building has purple details including brake lines clutch line rad stay suspension gear knob lca's and other bits
By Punksz6
alanacraig wrote:thank you. Plans are to eventually put a b16 in it and re paint it black. I want it to be all black with purple detail(since I'm a girl). Might change the headlights/tail lights. but other then that it should look pretty clean/original.

Check mine out I have some Purple accents as well. I am planning on getting the purple ASR subframe brace later on and I have a Purple valve cover that I still neet to put on. :)
By 1ACarlos
#269494 Nice
By dbrooks
#270052 I think it would be cool if your paint was a black paint with a purple tint to it. I'd also lower it some :thumb:
By RWMIII
jayEGR wrote:nice 2 gurls with blk coupe , join coupe crew in the coupe/squad threads :thumb:

x2
By alanacraig
#271560 Yeah I am getting d2 racing lowering springs to start coilovers would be awesome but I'll prob start with the springs...