Post YOUR Coupe here
By Punksz6
#268336 Nice Coupe!! What else do u have done to it or plan on doing? Diggin the DVS Decal...my Favorite brand of shoe! :thumb:
By sohcvtecricer
#268337 well honestly im gunna new to the honda thing and guys think that just cause im a girl i dont know what im doing.
Turns out they sold me a blown up car.. just slapped the timing retarded so i couldnt tell there was a knock.

but im gunna put a h23 in it for now. get the exterior looking fresh then get a b16 and boost it :]
By Punksz6
#268377 I am Sorry to here that!! Should of went back and been like WTF!!:x.You should learn alot from this site and everyone here is Nice and Respectful.If you ever need help just ask and somone should help you out pretty quick. Keep us posted on here and Welcome to Civic-Eg!! Take lots of pics whenever you can! :thumb:
By jayEGR
#268896 :welcome: to the site , i see your from ocala not to far from me ,if you ever need any help or parts i have good source out here , its always good to see more coupe builds , sucks you had some one fuck you over with the motor ,if i were you ill keep it blk looks like a fresh paint job ,well hope to see more to this build you have started :thumb: good luck
By sohcvtecricer
#268926 It actually has a HORRIBLE paint job and alot of dents, it just takes great photos, i was thinking about keeping it black but i might wana do red also?
By jayEGR
#269003 blks nice but changing the color is a bitch ,you your going to have to paint the engine bay and inside the doors, but hey its up to u ,its a great start :thumb: for just a shell no rust or nuthing right ?
By sohcvtecricer
#269038 Thats why i wanted it white but everyones telling me to just keep it.. theres nothing majorly wrong with body, a few dents on the drivers side, Passenger side is clean, just chipping paint. its not just a shell, but it is knocking. so im planning on taking out the engine when i get a new motor and cleaning the engine bay.. its a mess right now.
By jayEGR
#269093 show some pics more pics of engine bay ,even though its a mess it a progress build so you would look back on this build and be like damn thts what i started from for example my build has it under my signature ,and join the coupe crew ,in squad and crew thread :thumb:
By Punksz6
jayEGR wrote:show some pics more pics of engine bay ,even though its a mess it a progress build so you would look back on this build and be like damn thts what i started from for example my build has it under my signature ,and join the coupe crew ,in squad and crew thread :thumb:

X2!! :thumb: