Post YOUR Coupe here
By EJ1 FEEN
#264547 Hey whats up guys im yonkers my names jonathan and just wanted to share my first car and my 1st official build just to get some opinions ima put pics up of before and after but rite now i just got the almost final product pics ...upload more la8er PAINT ON CAR STILL AINT DONE CAR STILL NEEDS LIL TOUCHES FOR I CAN SAY ITS COMPLETE LET ME KNO GUYS

By kingjmack
#264693 Oh yeah. Looking good so far!! The bay looks nice and clean. What plans do you have for the car?
By Gustavo
#264717 Love the engine bay. :thumb: More pics.
By eg-guy
#264792 thats clean, ^^^wheel pics
By Spunky69
#265120 nice man :) i just dont get why people put that thing on the hood is it to protect the paint or what?? but everyone has there own tastes
By RWMIII
Spunky69 wrote:nice man :) i just dont get why people put that thing on the hood is it to protect the paint or what?? but everyone has there own tastes

keeps bugs off and small dings from road debris.
By Spunky69
RWMIII wrote:
Spunky69 wrote:nice man :) i just dont get why people put that thing on the hood is it to protect the paint or what?? but everyone has there own tastes

ye i was thinking it had something to do with that... i just think they look weird but it is a good compromise
By RWMIII
Spunky69 wrote:
RWMIII wrote:

ye i was thinking it had something to do with that... i just think they look weird but it is a good compromise

I dont really care for the way they look either. But to each his own.
By 1ACarlos
#265214 Looks pretty good.
By Punksz6
#265245 Clean Bay!! Diggin the Coupe! :thumb:
By dbrooks
#270273 Nice coupe!