Post YOUR Coupe here
By Greasedmonkey
B16nintyfiveCoupe wrote:na.. im tired of like wasting money and modding stuff outside....

i did my fair share of making her look cute.. painted it, painted the rims, got some more oem looking lights..

last thing ill probably do to it OUTSIDE is get oem tailights and thats it.. the rest is going into turbo money

Dont get me wrong. The ambers look hot. thats why I put them on too. Didnt mean to down on ya. Im just tired of everyone saying everything is JDM when it isnt. people need to learn.
By BAXTER_EJ1
#28507 Not to mention it makes it harder to find true JDM items lol, 99% of EG parts on Ebay say "JDM!!!1111one" :thumbdown:
By Ej2-B16a
#28542 lmao yea true.. but atleast these arnt ebay.. cuz the shop i goes to , deals directly thru japan, he doesnt get ANYTHING out here..

they have a myspace if any 1 wants to check em out.. tons of JDM accessories.. 4 sale

WWW.Myspace.com/AEspec
By BAXTER_EJ1
#28567 Myspace = - credibility :thumbdown:

imho
By Ej2-B16a
#28570 sway bars soon to come
By Split_second
MKennedy86 wrote:
sqsi wrote:What happened to the bumper?, it's missing a corner by the fender

/goes back to check

lol :lol:

lol ya'll gos sum jokes haha hella funny :lol:
By JDM_Ron
Ej2-B16a wrote:last thing ill probably do to it OUTSIDE is get oem tailights and thats it.. the rest is going into turbo money

i say get a new bumper and a new lip .. fix it good without the screw's :P :woot:

anyways the car becomes something that's good looking :thumb:

btw love the colour :D :D
By dogfight
B16nintyfiveCoupe wrote:Everyone is confused. They arent JDM. They are just made by a company that is in japan. Everyone tells me they like my JDM audio console and JDM armrest all the time. News flash. ITS OEM US parts. any one can get them. They dont have to have them imported. To many people are so into the JDM craze that anything and everything is JDM.

so i guess this center console came from the US and then was drop shipped to Japan and then to the Philippines? OK

yoooooooooooooo

sorry for jacking the thread. nice hatch man. you need new fender liners
By LowTEC-Derbo
MKennedy86 wrote:Myspace = - credibility :thumbdown:

imho

so weksos and jdmtheory, redzone, spoolinperformance, and n1concepts lose credibitiliy for a myspace?
By sqsi
dogfight wrote:
B16nintyfiveCoupe wrote:Everyone is confused. They arent JDM. They are just made by a company that is in japan. Everyone tells me they like my JDM audio console and JDM armrest all the time. News flash. ITS OEM US parts. any one can get them. They dont have to have them imported. To many people are so into the JDM craze that anything and everything is JDM.

so i guess this center console came from the US and then was drop shipped to Japan and then to the Philippines? OK

yoooooooooooooo

sorry for jacking the thread. nice hatch man. you need new fender liners

This one is JDM, USDM has the lighter on the other side.