Post YOUR Coupe here
By ToviEj1
#311013 Wow that must be a headache haha. Post pics!!!
By EJ1_MK
#311136 Post a little update here took the tank out of the car over the weekend and did quite a bit of other work to it lately. here are some pics

Swapped my spindles out for the new brake setup coming soon

Little shot of the rear end tank less

Got the key cylinder off and took off all my steering stuff to be replaced as well this is my temporary steering wheel

Bye bye trans mount

More to come got a lot going on and trying to get some things lined out.
By EJ1_MK
#311313 It is a long ways off, there is much to do before the chassis is ready.
By ToviEj1
#312406 Have you ever daily driven on hardrace tie rods? Im thinking of getting some but since its gonna be daily driven 99% of the time I dont know if itll be too great. I want something that responds when I wanna have fun.
By EJ1_MK
ToviEj1 wrote:Have you ever daily driven on hardrace tie rods? Im thinking of getting some but since its gonna be daily driven 99% of the time I dont know if itll be too great. I want something that responds when I wanna have fun.

IF you get the factory style ones you will get what your looking for, the ones I have now are well not for street use. I ran the others for a year and loved them and would put them on another car if I need to replace tie rods any time in the future.
By blk92hb
#312476 So what you are saying is get the hardrace tie rods, and ball joints and run it on the street and track, because race car.
By 95kuope
#312478 man good stuff diff waiting to see final product.
By EJ1_MK
blk92hb wrote:So what you are saying is get the hardrace tie rods, and ball joints and run it on the street and track, because race car.

The ball joints will throw off your steering angle. so go with regular ball joints and the hard race tie rods. To keep your steering angle correct.
By EJ1_MK
#313441 Well here is update for you all, my Fodo teg decided to act up again and I said fuck it so I bought a new car. Parted out the teg and sold the shell off to a buddy of mine.

But before it left I took the seats and brake setup and put it on my new DD a 95 dx coupe same color as my EX, put the front seats from the Teg into it as well. I will have to get some pics soon, she is riding high right now so I need to fix that a bit. here is the teg as she left

We lost a ball joint there she looks sick slammed tucking spare wheels.

By PhantomEJ1
#313700 Where's the new DD pics? Come on son! Step up yo game!
By EJ1_MK
PhantomEJ1 wrote:Where's the new DD pics? Come on son! Step up yo game!

when you going to come polish it up for me? so I can take some pics
By bks84
#314235 Redoin the brake tuck? Why? Thought it was satisfactory...
By EJ1_MK
bks84 wrote:Redoin the brake tuck? Why? Thought it was satisfactory...

I am moving some things to create room for other things and have bought some different bulk head fittings to go thru the firewall to make it cleaner on the inside and out.