Post YOUR Coupe here
By EJ1_MK
By 603 jdm
#261493 sexy coupe man! keepup the good work! any more plans on it?
By dbrooks
#261500 Nice build! I've seen your car on Facebook! :thumb:
By EJ1_MK
dbrooks wrote:Nice build! I've seen your car on Facebook! :thumb:

Yeah man your friends with me I would hope you have seen it lol

and yes I will post mod list here in a few I am at work so just been busy with some things to post it.
By dbrooks
#261508 Yeah, I always try to check out new build threads and when I was scrolling down, I was like "This looks familiar!" then I saw your wheels! Haha
By EJ1_MK
#261511 Well here is what she looks like as of a month after I got it. I had added the steering wheel and the GPS but other than that she came the way she looks. I will post more as I get pieces in the next several up coming weeks.

This is as of about two months ago when I started working on it.

Theses are after I got the brake pads in and the Master Cylinder on.

And these are from a week or so ago of my car and a friends S2k.

Image.
Last edited by EJ1_MK on Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:48 am, edited 4 times in total.
By jayEGR
#261562 COUPE FUCKIN CREW MATERIAL !!!man you make the color of teal look good with tht coupe ,hands down u make me want to put my coupe back oem ,and tht whole asr suspension setup you got :shock: fucking insane thts queit what i wanted to do with my set up on mine ,i love your EJ1 if i caould start all over again i would leave it just the same way u have yours but with my rims ,smh sexy :hehe: sexy
By kapow
#262090 Those are 99 Miata wheels? As in the Mazda Miata? Looking good, I have to get a set :shock:
By EJ1_MK
kapow wrote:Those are 99 Miata wheels? As in the Mazda Miata? Looking good, I have to get a set :shock:

Here was the winter setup before I did all the work and the 99 miata wheels are on it with snow tires

By Ajax1989
#262301 wow your car is sexy man! i love the stance! looks ill :thumb:
By EJ1_MK
#262491 Thanks ^^

And On a questionable note I went out on Sunday and played on some twisty roads and had a blast but on the turn around at one coming back I was doing the speed limit on a straight and a Racoon came running out and I swerved to miss it since well its a small dog size and it came right in front of my passenger side and all I heard was a lot of thudding. It does not look to have broken anything or hurt anything but I am going to have to put the car up on all fours again and crawl under there and check everything. One bent piece and the car will get parked until it is replaced. I have been thinking about ordering spares of all my current set up any way in case of things like this or tearing up at the track. Time to start looking for another coupe for a DD as well.
By dbrooks
#262562 I bet you'll be okay. What you heard was probably just the lifeless, gory body boucing around. Hahaha I actually TRY to hit possums and raccoons. Hate them...
By Blk95coupe
#262563 Man this car lives in Kansas and I haven't seen it lol

Car is clean man very clean has me a little jelly :lol:

You should come out to the track on the 23rd and 24th.
By EJ1_MK
Blk95coupe wrote:Man this car lives in Kansas and I haven't seen it lol

Car is clean man very clean has me a little jelly :lol:

You should come out to the track on the 23rd and 24th.

Yeah I have to work that weekend, which track? and I don't come out much due to work. I should be out next weekend. where are you located at be nice to meet up with other civic owners around here.
By Blk95coupe
#262663 I live over around Mission Ks.

I'm not out too much on weekends too many crazy people driving around.

The track is over in Independence, Mo