Post YOUR Coupe here
By Punksz6
#299997 :thumb:
By dbrooks
#300015 The new wheels look awesome! :thumb:
By jordansayswtf
#304786 Alright, so since my last update, I've installed the mud guards and the wink mirror, and I also picked up some fog lights. After that, I finally got the chip on my rear bumper repainted, and I also got my rear emblem shaved. I also saved up some money and I finally bought OEM Honda visors and a new rear visor to replace the one's I had that got stolen. That's pretty much it since then, and I've also got a crap-ton of pics of my car too, haha:

Here's some good ones from a mini photoshoot my friend shot of my car and his 5th gen Prelude:

By Punksz6
#304788 Nice :thumb:
By couch_c
#304789 How bright are those foglights? I was thinking of picking some up but I heard they aren't very visible
By jordansayswtf
couch_c wrote:How bright are those foglights? I was thinking of picking some up but I heard they aren't very visible

They're alright, I have HID's but I still notice a difference when I turn them on and off when I'm driving at night, and from outside they actually look pretty bright.
By familyEGuy23
#304791 dang bro coupe is looking mad fresh since last time i posted :thumb:
digging the supreme sticker used to rock the clothes but ehh too hyped :roll:
You going to eibach or wekest?
By jordansayswtf
familyEGuy23 wrote:dang bro coupe is looking mad fresh since last time i posted :thumb:
digging the supreme sticker used to rock the clothes but ehh too hyped :roll:
You going to eibach or wekest?

Haha thanks man, my coupe has definitely come a long way after about a year. I would go to wekfest LA but I have school, and idk if I would be down to make the drive, lol. I'm still pissed about how I missed wekfest SF tho. :x When and where is eibach?
By chillwill167
#311994 Looks great, you should keep it teal, and loving the clean look :thumb:
By 95kuope
#312015 very nice looking ride