Post YOUR Coupe here
By JohnRM
#267440 sweeeeeeeeeeeet. huge difference with that drop, right? i too stared at my car for awhile when i dropped it, hahaa. :thumb:
By jordansayswtf
JohnRM wrote:sweeeeeeeeeeeet. huge difference with that drop, right? i too stared at my car for awhile when i dropped it, hahaa. :thumb:

Yeah, I didn't realize how high my car was stock until after lol.
By MrWoohoo
#267463 Nice drop, damn I miss my teal coupe. :cry: lol
By jordansayswtf
#267595 This is what a day at my place looks like during the weekends now.

I had my camera on me today so I decided to snap a few.

By Punksz6
#267634 :thumb:
By jordansayswtf
#291134 So guys, it's been a long while since I've updated this thing. My bad, I've been busy with school and other things so posting on here kinda dropped on my priority list. I have been doing things to the coupe, though.

Well in November, I ended up buying a DC Sports catback exhaust. I love it, it gives the car a nice, clean, loud, rumble. The day before I installed it, though, my car got broken into. Again. The thieves got into my engine bay, disconnected the battery, then got into my car. I ended up having to buy a new radio, new HIDs, and a new broadway mirror. They also took my North Face backpack with all my school stuff in it, which had notes for a midterm that week which I had not studied yet. -___- So I got a better alarm system, with a pager and the alarm goes off when the hood is popped. I also use a club now as extra security and I garage park now.

I also backed into a pole while picking up my girlfriend from school, so now there's a giant chip I gotta fix on the back bumper -_________-

After New Year's I bought some BBS RZ rims (without center caps though) from a friend, who also rolled my fenders, and some Spoon replica mirrors. I was planning on selling the car to buy another Honda or Acura with a 5-speed, but I had a change of heart and decided to keep it. It's been the best decision I've made this year :]

Here's some more recent pics of the car:

After installing the new wheels :D

Next, I'm planning on painting my hood black, then picking up a BYS lip, OEM mudguards, foglights, and sidemarkers.
By TrailerTrash
#291138 new wheels look great.

I love the mushroom sticker :lol:
By jordansayswtf
TrailerTrash wrote:new wheels look great.

I love the mushroom sticker :lol:

I know, the tires on them are a lower profile than my old ones, and my car is sitting lower now, which I am happy about :]

And the 1up mushroom sticker is another way I show my love for the Super Mario Bros, lol.
By RL-521
#291141 love the coupe, but cant deny that i love that ba4 prelude more :wink:
By jordansayswtf
RL-521 wrote:love the coupe, but cant deny that i love that ba4 prelude more :wink:

Yeah that lude is my friends, the engine crapped out on him last month though, so it's just sitting in front of his house waiting to be resurrected from the great beyond. :[
By RL-521
#291835 Yeah that lude is my friends, the engine crapped out on him last month though, so it's just sitting in front of his house waiting to be resurrected from the great beyond. :[[/quote]
was it the b21? :thumb: