Post YOUR Coupe here
By roy93
#259065 just acquired a black 95 ex coupe for my wife. she can't/won't drive a manual so its an automatic. but on the bright side its equipped with a 1.6 vtec and power everything. ending project will be mild built motor(160-180hp) and clean exterior. picked up a couple things to help her breathe better, 4-2-1 header knocked out the stock cat and found a air intake. modified the intake with the stock tube and made it into true cold air, doesn't look the best but I picked it all up for 20 bucks from a friend strapped for cash. found a rear disk conversion on craigslist the other day for 125 bucks that came with nuespeed coilovers, the ones with built in shocks. also picked up some slotted rotors for the front for $20. got all that put on except the disks in the rear had to get them turned cause they were rusty. got her all tore apart and working on the body now. looking under the skin shes either ran over something like a stump or a large animal. possible signs of going through a fence. the air didnt work when i got her so i also fixed that. i am going to go completely through this car so it might take a while. ill try to post as it goes along. pics will come as soon as i figure out how. any suggestions will be appreciated.
By roy93
#259157 just bought the thing
By roy93
#259158 torn down
By roy93
#259159 going back together
By ghskid06
#259160 GFreat deals on parts. Those coil overs are called full bodies :thumb:

Egs are good cars. If you dont have one for yourself already you may just end up wanting on by the time your done working on your wifes.
By roy93
#259163 have a hatch i just posted. she wanted one because i do lol. and yes i love em they are killer cars especally for a project
By roy93
#259164 as well as civic lover im a craigslist nut
By Ajax1989
#259191 nice i cant wait to see more :thumb:
By roy93
#259200 Its a work in progress. I also own the blue hatch where we're discussing the d b or h series
By dbrooks
#259344 nice!
By roy93
#259361 picked these 15" rims for 200 today from a friend. brand new in the box. they are scion wheels but they are light and i like them. think ill put some KD/Ws on them when i get a chance.

By josh93coupe
#259364 Good looking build, nice prices on those parts you picked up.. You planning on building that single slammer?If so just throw some boost at it, youll be able too get too your power goal easily on stock internals.
By roy93
#259367 not really sure where im going with the motor except that it is staying. i think i will probably do the boost on this one later but not really sure. honda says new this motor should make about 125hp stock(weak) but i figure much less with 150k and a slush box tranny. also not sure how much that tranny will hold. she likes the auto due to having to deal with our kids driving her nuts in the back seat
By roy93
#283085 update! did more body work no new parts but she changed her mind on the color. she wants burnt orange now. i hope it looks good
By Ajax1989
#283091 nice i cant wait to see more

i also fixed the pics on this thread too
as well as your other thread :thumb:

easier for us to see and read :thumb: