Post YOUR Coupe here
By josh93coupe
#258276 Well i bought this car over a year ago. The body was clean, but there was some stuff i didnt like about it, and quickly started changing it. It was a stock boosted Z6 with a poor tune :/ .. The Turbo was bad and smoked worse than most diesel truck's. The Turbo quickly came off and i was rocking a stock z6. The interior had been painted and molested. Originally tan, then painted black and looked horrible. First thing i bought was some EG6 sir door panels. It had one piece projector ebay headlights, i got rid of those for some stock headlights and corners. Got rid of the bumper that was cut for a FMIC, for one with a garden lip . Back in early march one of the springs flew out of the clutch, so i got it in the garage, orgianlly planning on just replacing the clutch, well then i just started fixing everything i wasnt happy with, Do it once, RIGHT! Due to a recent accident i havent been able to work on the car for the last few months, but hopefully by the end of the month i should be able to start back up on it..

Right now i got the trans out getting rebuilt, due to a bad ISB.
New clutch going in.
Car sanded down for paint.
OMNI RLCA
New Black dash
Rear Disk swap
Skunk2 Rear tie bar
16" Rota c8's Hoping to get rid of these and get somthing else, before the car even sees the street lol.
Red Stripe Del Sol seats. - Cheap JY find
In the market for new suspension, as its just sitting on eibach drop springs right now from the previous owner.
Picking up a new front bumper, to get that mess cleaned up...
Got new PWJDM Smoker amber corners.

Just bought a few things... EDM/JDM non srs steering wheel. USDM audio console. Cup holders for radio location in dash.

Thats about it for now, here are a few pics i got, first ones are when i first got it, then a pic one the C8's and the progress of sanding down and the rear disk, lca , and tie bar swap..

Right after i got it...

Bad picture of c8's

After rear disk swap ,LCAS and lower tie bar were put on

Collecting parts

Sanding for paint :D

By Punksz6
#258281 :thumb:
By josh93coupe
#258395 Black, ill get some of the interior when i can.
By josh93coupe
b20_link wrote:waaw i want to see wen it done :thumb:
post more pics yo

You guys will fo sure mang! Ill get more pics as the build progress's. Im buying more and more parts each day :D
By b20_link
josh93coupe wrote:
b20_link wrote:waaw i want to see wen it done :thumb:
post more pics yo

You guys will fo sure mang! Ill get more pics as the build progress's. Im buying more and more parts each day :D

word :lol:
By 94EJ2
#259864 i can see one thing that its gonna need... Red/Clear tails oem style of coarse not euro
By josh93coupe
94EJ2 wrote:i can see one thing that its gonna need... Red/Clear tails oem style of coarse not euro

All ready planned dood :D Although ive been having a hard time finding the oem red clears, only place ive found them is egay :( where should i look at for the best quality/price
By 94EJ2
#260072 i got mine off ebay from this seller the only complaint i have is that one of the lenses is slightly off but thats barely noticeable

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/HONDA-CI ... 53e7fa96c8
By josh93coupe
#260137 Alright sweet