Post YOUR Coupe here
By Ajax1989
#263860 on the back of the intake manifold
rite next to the throttle body

and the IAT wires are
Green/white and Red/yellow
By sega2010
#263861 Ok now I switched some wires around and my check engine light is gone. :thumb: Now I have an empty plug on the driver's side of the bay that I'm guessing is a plug for power steering. Its got a black wire and a brown/ red wire. Am I right?
By Ajax1989
#263862 your good :thumb:

now ur car will drive fine!!!

and yea thats ur powersteering
By Ajax1989
#263865 no prob man, glad i could help :thumb:
By Ajax1989
sega2010 wrote:Just took it for a ride and holy shit what a world of difference. Got to get used to driving it again. No lie. It's unreal.

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

anytime man!
again glad i could help!
By sega2010
#264141 So may have found all the interior pieces I need except for the center arm rest and including one I didn't list which is the driver's door switch panel plastic cause mine is broken. Probably gonna pick it all up on Wednesday. A couple other things to come too. 8)
By sega2010
#265590 New update kinda.

Had to put these seat cover's on. Got a new job and I'm dirty as hell everyday after working twelve hours so I want to protect my seats. I think they look alright. lol
By sega2010
#271622 Well I can't take it anymore I need a Jeep back. If I still have my job in a month and a half then I'll be getting one. Gotta decide if the Honda is gonna stay or go.
By 603 jdm
#271710 i say keep it because your gonna miss the gas mileage and the chance to have a lil fun driving. its worth the hard work to keep it. trust me
By cesash
#271718 New design Bride ! :D hehehehe :thumb:
By FG2_Andrew
cesash wrote:New design Bride ! :D hehehehe :thumb:
:lol: