Post YOUR Coupe here
By 603 jdm
#262594 maybe itss off of ebay or something?
By sega2010
#263326 So my exhaust snapped right at the weld exiting the cat converter today. Prob gonna try to reweld it for now but is there any after market ones out there that just bolt up or should I just buy a stock one if I'm gonna buy one.
By 603 jdm
#263390 get either a decent test pipe, or get a magnaflow universal and weld some flanges on that match the other ones? my cat is pretty much dead too but im cuttingit off and putting a straight piece of exhaust pipe in place of it.
By sega2010
#263482 I thought about straight but I'll keep it for inspection purposes. Fixed the exhaust today though. Just welded it back up and noticed one of the rubber hangers was broke so I replaced that too. Also with it being up on a rack I looked around. I don't have full Tein coilover's, just Tein coils. Still rides great though. :thumb:
By EJ1_MK
#263722 What is your color code? it is so hard to tell the greens apart.
By sega2010
#263724 BG-29P-3. I've been a little confused about this code though. It's whats on the door jam but Anytime I try to look up the code I can't find it anywhere. I can find BG-29P-4 and BG-29P-5 but no 3. Don't know if it's a big difference but kinda odd in my opinion.
By sega2010
#263725 But honestly the paint is really faded on this car. You can see the spot where there used to be a visor for the sun roof and the big difference on the colors.
By EJ1_MK
#263745 its basically the same color as mine just lighter that is why it is so hard to figure out the color differences but yours was made through all year I believe and mine is bg33p and was only in 95 civics, del sol, and tegs. You but your car next to mine you see that mine is darker but just in pictures, most think its the same color.
By sega2010
#263832 Alright guys I want to start addressing some problems I have with the car. I do still have my check engine light and the last I checked it was IAT. What my car will do is when it's first started lets say after sitting all night it idle's damn low. Like 300 rpm. Once she's warmed up though she idle's good. Also I don't know if it something wrong or me just being paranoid but the car doesn't seem to cruise like it should. Lets say when I'm just cruisin in 5th gear I let off the gas it really holds back. Doesn't just cost. Maybe these cars are that way. I dont know. Any help is appreciated.
By sega2010
#263835 Also here's a plug that I never found a home to. Can't figure out where it goes. Simple little circle plug with a green and black wire going to it. Anyone tell me what its for or where it goes? If you see anything else that's place let me know.
By Ajax1989
#263852 its your fan switch

plugs to the thermostat housing
Last edited by Ajax1989 on Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.