Post YOUR Coupe here
By b20_link
sega2010 wrote:I also got pulled over today cause the inspection stickers ran out February of 2010. The cop was really cool about it and understood my situation that I just got it running and just gave me a warning to get it inspected within ten days and get back to them. :thumb:

1 out of a 10000000000000000000R u get a good cup the unter stand the $ is hard to get :thumb:
By sega2010
b20_link wrote:
sega2010 wrote:I also got pulled over today cause the inspection stickers ran out February of 2010. The cop was really cool about it and understood my situation that I just got it running and just gave me a warning to get it inspected within ten days and get back to them. :thumb:

1 out of a 10000000000000000000R u get a good cup the unter stand the $ is hard to get :thumb:

lol drunk much?
By sega2010
#259640 Well car failed inspection. Needs driver's side axle, passenger side outer tie rod, and an exhaust gasket. Selling the 98 shell tomorrow for a grand which I am completely shocked I'm getting that for it but happy about it. With the money I'll buy the parts and buy new tires for the si's. Gonna do all the work in my class on Friday.
By sega2010
#259832 Well shell sold for 850 at the end of everything which I'm still really happy with. Bought the parts and fixed the car all up this morning in class and got the sticker this afternoon. All legal now. Ordering my tires tomorrow and praying they come in on time for me to get them mounted up.
By sega2010
#260004 Can anyone tell me where a good place is to get OEM paint at?
By sega2010
#260133 Update:
Well I went against what everyone said and I'm happy I did cause I think they came out great.

White'd them out:

Just waiting for my tires. Can't wait to mount them on my car.
By Punksz6
#260339 They look really good! :thumb:
By RWMIII
sega2010 wrote:Update:
Well I went against what everyone said and I'm happy I did cause I think they came out great.

White'd them out:

Just waiting for my tires. Can't wait to mount them on my car.

looks clean as hell!!!
By Chance
#260556 Awe..that jeep looks like it was a FUNmobile!! Glad you went with what you wanted on the si's and not what everyone else wanted! They look good :thumb:
By dbrooks
#260628 who told you not to paint them white? they look BANGIN!
By Chance
#260755 He made a opinion thread about what he should do with the si's. :)
By sega2010
#260959 Well everyone here is the outcome.

Car needs cleaned really bad but overall I'm really happy with how it looks. Only thing I'm not happy about is I let a one of my friends try to balance one of the wheels and he ended up using a cup on the machine that didn't have a rubber on it so it scratched a circle right around the lugs. Never again will I let someone else work on something from this car. Next up is getting stock headlights \and amber corner's and getting rid of the tint on the taillights.
By sega2010
Chance wrote:Awe..that jeep looks like it was a FUNmobile!! Glad you went with what you wanted on the si's and not what everyone else wanted! They look good :thumb:

The Jeep was great but in all honestly it just wasn't functional for a DD. I will own another Jeep at some point but as my play vehicle. So far I'm really happy with this car. Rides really smooth and is just fun to drive.
By sega2010
#261379 Finally cleaned the car up yesterday morning. Did kind of a quick mini photo shoot in my driveway. I want to get better at taking pictures and editing and shit. Never really did it before and don't really have the camera for it but I'll give it a shot. Just a start.

P.S. The red car in the back of the one picture is my dad's 67 Caddi Coupe Deville. Mobster car.
By sega2010
#261997 Fixed my radio today so it holds memory and got it mounted in right now so its not sticking out. Not much else going on with it. Still keeping my eye out online for headlights.