Post YOUR Coupe here
By disturbed83
#252609 Hey guys, I am from Costa Rica, 2 weeks ago I sold my DA9 Integra.. and bought a 94 EX ABS coupe, she is all stock.. perfect to start from 0....

For now, I will start by buying some rims, front lip and mud flaps.. and relocate the sidemarkers, previous owner install them to damn high...
Last edited by disturbed83 on Thu May 12, 2011 2:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
By berg89
#252619 both in real good shape. :thumb: and also welcome.
By Loki_95EG
#252620 Fresh body to start with man!!! looking forward to seeing your progress! Welcome to the site yo!
By disturbed83
#252627 Thank you guys!!....
By 1ACarlos
#252649 Welcome. Both are nice cars
By Punksz6
#252660 Welcome. Nice Coupe! :thumb:
By jayEGR
#252704 frsh fresh fresh coupe man,lookin good for a ej1 , whats you plans for the coupe and what kinda rims :thumb:
By disturbed83
jayEGR wrote:frsh fresh fresh coupe man,lookin good for a ej1 , whats you plans for the coupe and what kinda rims :thumb:

Rims? A friend has a set of Blades so I guess for now I'll buy does.

Plans for the coupe, well just keep it clean.. no big mods
By disturbed83
jayEGR wrote:what bout motor an plans for that or keepin it stock with bolts on? :hehe:

Thats the plan!! haha

Hey guys, the car has Y7 + Z6 head.. Is that good or not????
By 603 jdm
#252907 if im not mistaken i believe that is a plus haha, sounds like a mini me swap to me. i havent heard it done with a y7 block and a z6 head though. looks clean!
By bserius
#253487 i must say i love the old da
By disturbed83
#254231 I miss my old DA9 hahaha but it was getting old and hard to sell...

Here are some pics

Rain pics

Waiting to safe some money and buy the rims, and relocate the sidemarkers... I bought the OEM lip, not installed yet