Post YOUR Coupe here
By nateski
Loki_95EG wrote:Good lookin car man keep it up!

thanks i try to keep it that way on the daily :lol:
By nateski
Mr Rattles wrote:looks great man, i like what you have done so far, just take your old shoes out before they start to smell out the car :thumb:

thanks! even small things like removing my shoes outta my car makes a BIG difference lol
By nateski
dbrooks wrote:im gonna be real honest....

i really want a teal coupe now.

good work dude! :thumb: keepin' it OG with the vans too! im wearing mine right now

im just happy my mom kept this car garage kept, there's 2 hatches and 2 other coupes (not including mine) thats roaming around where im from, BUT the condition of them isn't so great, so i lucked out haha. as for the vans, you honestly CAN'T GO WRONG haha.
By Mr Rattles
nateski wrote:
Mr Rattles wrote:looks great man, i like what you have done so far, just take your old shoes out before they start to smell out the car :thumb:

thanks! even small things like removing my shoes outta my car makes a BIG difference lol

lmao , put them in the engine bay for traction :thumb:
By nateski
jordansayswtf wrote:Lovin' the car bro, I have a teal auto coupe too! :thumb:

thanks! its a great daily driver haha
By nateski
#253885 Upcoming plans for this Weekend- Next Monday:
(x)Dye Door Panels Black
Side Trimming- Back To Black
Windshield Wipers, Window Trimming and Headlight Housing- Sprayed Black
Switch Out Window Seals
Maintenance- Change Belts and Oil.
Wanna Wash/Clean My Engine Bay; Anything I Need To Know, like what to cover or anything like that? Suggestions Needed. :thumb:
Last edited by nateski on Sat May 07, 2011 2:14 am, edited 2 times in total.
By 603 jdm
#253891 id cover the intake if u got a cone filter and the electrical stuff so u dont ruin them. use whitewall cleaner/ degreaser scrub with a brush if u want and then rinse should do the trick
By nateski
603 jdm wrote:id cover the intake if u got a cone filter and the electrical stuff so u dont ruin them. use whitewall cleaner/ degreaser scrub with a brush if u want and then rinse should do the trick

alright sounds good, i also heard you can just pressure wash the engine bay, is that true?
By nateski
#253929 Dyed my door panels Black. Heres the best pic i got.:thumb:
By 603 jdm
#254219 well u might be able to but u would have to definitally cover up the electronics really well. id just assume to use a reg hose and get elbow deep in that bay and scrub the hell out of it haha :thumb:
By 94EJ2
#254220 perfectly safe to pressure wash your bay i do it all the time to my car just leave the car running and dont spray directly on your distributor or fuse box
By nateski
603 jdm wrote:well u might be able to but u would have to definitally cover up the electronics really well. id just assume to use a reg hose and get elbow deep in that bay and scrub the hell out of it haha :thumb:

hmm we'll see on my mood then I'll decide on pressure washing or time consuming lol
By nateski
#254261 *UPDATE:
today if plans work out, gonna do maintenance. change belts, oil and oil filter.
gonna try to do my engine bay clean up if I don't chicken out.
wanna clean my valve cover but gonna need some help.. how do I remove it? I know it's a real newb question but I don't wanna go and unbolt or removed things that isn't supposed to even be touched.:?
Help Wanted!! THANKS :woot:
By 603 jdm
#254283 if you remove your valve cover your gonna have to geta new gasket. but to take it off just look at the bolt pattern on it and i believe its a 10mm take em off then lightly pry/ wiggle it off just cover your valves up so u dont get any shit in there. if you feel like yo can do it maby try doing a valve adjustment while you have the vc off. its a good maintnence thing to do. cheack i out in the diy section.