Post YOUR Coupe here
By nateski
#301603 how she sits now:

got some ls meshes. gonna get me some tein struts for $200 soon so thats probably next. i really wanna go lower but the tires won't allow me too due to tires rubbing against my fender well, so im planning on just running what i already have then buy new smaller tires later.
By 95kuope
#304158 hey man nice car love the color.
By nateski
#321962 yes civc-eg it's been a while just had A LOT of stuff to do and get done these past couple months but here i am again with a update.

on the move, showing off my new WekSos plate frame "Fuck Your Whip"

ran outta tires for my meshes so i had to rock steelies for a bit

at my work

at my work, on my bday. co-workers decided to saran wrap my car

and here's how she sits today; sports maxx 002

here's a few pics of the homies rides:

lexus gs300

98 integra; itr front end, 5 lug conversion, b20 turbo

07 honda civic 4 door

09 honda civic 4 door si

2 weeks ago did my 5 speed swap. remember that red 4 door that i got for free? YUP got it done! only got 2 pics though, hands were really dirty and what not.

thats about it for now, let me know what you guys think. and it feels GREAT to be back for a bit.
By 95kuope
#321968 Very nice keep up the good work
By nateski
#322651 got this smash earlier this year:

last night a homie and i got bored so we decided to do some body work on my car:

here's how it came out:

now im really motivated to patch up the rest of my imperfections and get this car painted. :thumb:
By crazy-88
#322710 that quarter pannel looked horrible. would hate to come out n find my car like that.
looking good now. so keep up the work.
By jadeydrag0117
nateski wrote:here's how it came out:

WAIT WHAT?! you filled the whole thing with body filler??!!

& thanks, nice ride you have here as well!
By nateski
jadeydrag0117 wrote:
nateski wrote:here's how it came out:

WAIT WHAT?! you filled the whole thing with body filler??!!

& thanks, nice ride you have here as well!

negative haha. i forgot to post up how it looked after we popped out all we could pop out. that would be really crazy though :lol:
By jadeydrag0117
nateski wrote:negative haha. i forgot to post up how it looked after we popped out all we could pop out. that would be really crazy though :lol:

phewww, lol i was about to say, GOD DAMN!
By nateski
#338097 so I'm kinda in a pickle everyone. I would like to know exactly what power steering bracket would I need to be able to use my d16z6 power steering pump on a b16 motor. I did a lot of research but there's too many opinions and I can't decide on what to trust. I don't wanna go ahead and order something that I won't need let alone won't work. I've read that I would be able to use the 94 del sol vtec power steering bracket and it'll allow me to use my d16 pump. help would be much appreciated.
By nateski
#338969 so for everyone's information, I'm using the 94 delsol vtec power steering bracket with a bseries power steering pump. I didn't know the sohc power steering feed line wouldn't match up with the bseries pump. anybody know what lines I should order?