Post YOUR Coupe here
By ragz2richez
#249633 Most of yall I have not met but I have a post in the neb section that explains alot about me. I really dont know squat about motors and even less about Hondas in General but I am gonna do my best to de-ricer this Coupe and try to make it a nice Import. Without further delays,

I need to fix a few things on it though. The guy I got it from didn't sand the paint before the Primer so its flaking off. When I was degreasing the motor the wonderful overspray in the engine bay sprayed right off so I am hoping that it will be just that simple with the rest of it. He took apart most of the center console so I will have to track down pieces here and there but that is no biggie. The oil pan is leaking and I have coolant leaking from somewhere on the back of the motor as well. It has the D16z6 in it and a 5-speed tranny so hopefully I can get a little bit of speed out of it.
The paint is going back Milano Red with maybe a stock spoiler on the rear to give it a sportier look. Interior will be redyed black everywhere and highlighted in red accents. I am not to sure on how fast things will come along but hoopefully it will be pretty quick. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated and criticism is welcomed.
By ragz2richez
#249641 forgot to add about the wonderful fart cannon it has on it.
By Loki_95EG
#249663 good luck on the transformation, it has mad potential!!
By ragz2richez
#249776 Thanks man I appreciate it
By Robbys89
#249798 good look with the build!
By ragz2richez
#249869 thanks yall im tryin to get the engine sealed up before i start playing with it. time to find a different job first. hate warehouse work. thinkin of going air force.
By Loki_95EG
#249881 Lol, The Chair force huh? Might end up out in Colorado springs area, if you do hit me up I'll be at Fort Carson 5 min down the road!
By ragz2richez
#249901 Ya man I have personal reasons for not going Army or Navy and the Marines just doesnt seem like a good fit for me. Im not sure what MOS I want though as it seems like everything just kinda seems boring. I dont wanna spin wrenches for the rest of my life and I want my kids to be completely taken care of if something happens to me. More of a better safe than sorry situation.
By Loki_95EG
#249903 Oh completely understandable my main man!! Sometimes I wish I was in the chair force, just for reasons like that... dont get me wrong.. Ive had some good times in the army on my 2nd tour now.. but Ive been deployed half my army career already lol, I dont plan on stayin in just cause its so retarded 95% of the time... But yeah man do it up!! Im not hatin, I just say Chair Force cause its how we talk about each other lol nothing personal or hatred meant at all!
By ragz2richez
#249904 its all good bro im not trippin at all. id rather post up in a chair than to sit in the sand. its more ergonomc and $hit. lol jk. what is your MOS in the Army?
By Loki_95EG
#249949 I know right, I wish I chillin in a chair now days instead of being out here! Im 11B "infantry"
By ragz2richez
#251841 Thats cool im workin on gettin in but I got alot of weight to lose if I am gonna fit into their standards. Ive got a big build and getting down to 186 is gonna be hard.
Anywho, I bought some coilovers for the coupe but they showed up missing some little parts like the allen head screws that hold the sleeve onto the shocks and it is missing a rubber bushing on the shock sleeve but its simple stuff I can get. They are DropZone coilovers but I am just trying to make it look nice until I can afford to turbo the D16 and really get it going.
By dbrooks
#251845 the air force has some alright MOS's. It's not my cup of tea though. The car has some good potential though. Im stoked to see it will the coils on
By EG9-ish
#251846 A fellow okie!
By ragz2richez
#251849 Hecks yes Im not alone HALELUJAH!!!!! We may have to meet up some time man you have a nice ride.