#298819 Looking Good! :thumb:
By johnnymck7
Punksz6 wrote:Looking Good! :thumb:

Thank you
By Fada Blayne
#298906 Wats next?
By johnnymck7
Fada Blayne wrote:Wats next?

the next thing that will b done is a new windsield and windshield trim cause its driving me nuts lookin at it the way it is.after that i wanna get a different suspension set up cause i would like to go lower than what its sittin at rite now,i would also like to replace my front lip wit an oem style one.one of theses days when i get some more money in my pocket i wanna do a wire tuck and paint my bay.thats jus a few things thats goin to happen plus nething else that may pop up
By greggarcia
#299351 hey i really like the color of your car
By johnnymck7
jayEGR wrote:looks better with the white rims :thumb:

thanks man,kinda miss my gray that was close to urs tho...
By johnnymck7
greggarcia wrote:hey i really like the color of your car

thank u
By johnnymck7
#303240 made it to the junkyard today finally found some pieces ive been lookin for.replaced my old all red tails,found all the trunk carpet and got some good interior pieces.

does nebody kno if there is a DIY for replacing HVAC lights and where i can find it?
By Chambers
#303264 Wow, you have done well. Your car look good.

As for the HVAC, from the HCRM it says to remove the lower panel (the one with the ash tray and cig lighter, the panel has a few screws and one plug). Then remove the radio, then remove the three self tapping screws on the HVAC control unit (they are on the bottom). There are two plugs on the back of it, also a cable attached to the heater core that needs to be undone (on the heater core side) to remove the control unit as a whole from the chassis. Its just like a throttle cable, simple metal cable with a ball at the end. Finally you have to pry the little tabs of the front cover on the control panel to get it off, that will reveal the buttons and I'm assuming the back lights. Now the lights, I'm not sure what size they are, I haven't pull this stuff apart to replace mine yet. I need to replace all the back lights for the unit, switching air control at night was like shooting blind folded until I got used to the controls, haha.

Keep up the good work, good luck!
By johnnymck7
Chambers wrote:Wow, you have done well. Your car look good.

As for the HVAC, from the HCRM it says to remove the lower panel (the one with the ash tray and cig lighter, the panel has a few screws and one plug). Then remove the radio, then remove the three self tapping screws on the HVAC control unit (they are on the bottom). There are two plugs on the back of it, also a cable attached to the heater core that needs to be undone (on the heater core side) to remove the control unit as a whole from the chassis. Its just like a throttle cable, simple metal cable with a ball at the end. Finally you have to pry the little tabs of the front cover on the control panel to get it off, that will reveal the buttons and I'm assuming the back lights. Now the lights, I'm not sure what size they are, I haven't pull this stuff apart to replace mine yet. I need to replace all the back lights for the unit, switching air control at night was like shooting blind folded until I got used to the controls, haha.

Keep up the good work, good luck!

thanks and thanks for the help got my bulbs replaced today
:thumb:
By johnnymck7
#304908 picked up some coilovers at the car show this past weekend.as soon as it stops raining(callin for rain for the next three days) they will b put on.
By Punksz6
#304912 :thumb:
By johnnymck7
#306854 guys im lookin for oem floor mats.im not having ne luck at all findin a set.if nebody can help me out wit findin em that would b great,thanks