Post YOUR Coupe here
By johnnymck7
#248355 what it looked like when i brought it home.. Image

I kno it needs some help and ive come to realize that it doesnt happen over nite no matter how much you want it too...ive had to fix alot of things already that the previous owner neglected to tell me about but i do have big plans for it.the next comeing year i would like to do a mild wire tuck,fresh coat of paint same color,front lip,few other things im not goin to bore everybody with,just figured i would get it out there and see what ppl think of it.
Last edited by johnnymck7 on Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:25 pm, edited 28 times in total.
By 603 jdm
#248358 you have to copy and paste the img code on ur photobuckt for pics to work.
By johnnymck7
#248359 have no idea y the pics didnt work but im tired of screwing wit it,if nebody can help out that would cool..thanks
By johnnymck7
#248363 i copied and pasted jus like the sticky said to do and still i have that... :(
By 603 jdm
#248396 ow owww haha, fresh paint on that front bumper and ur set haha sick coupe tho
By johnnymck7
#248581 Thanks for fixin it,first time i posted pics.i will remember that the next time.lol.no its a B18.. yea it needs a repaint hopefully soon it will have one, but its a half decent starting point.thanks for the complements tho..
By mooze
#248582 nice coupe....looks like there was some spillage going on there
By 603 jdm
#248588 yeah i aint hating my coupes a mess right now and i have ziltch for money money to put into it right now.
By johnnymck7
#248595 haha yea my rad leaks pretty bad,im goin to replace it this weekend.
By 94EJ2
#248606 get rid of that stainless "air filter" the only thing that that catches is the big particles there is alot of dirt getting into your engine with that filter ]

but nice coupe none the less
By Ecc0
#248862 Very nice coupe you've found yourself a gooden I'm guessing plans would be clean up engine bay with wire tuck maybe a respray then front lip and bumper spray then err err no that would be all you need.

Look forward to seeing how she come out nice very nice
By johnnymck7
#249018 thanks for the compliments,yea its goin to get a respray,front lip and cleaned up.dont think im goin to do a full tuck its a dd not to worried about all that.i am lookin for a lip now so if nebody has one plz let me kno,also lookin for a carbon hood.
By johnnymck7
#249019 this weekend will bring a new radiator,H for the trunk and a good carpet cleaning(very much needed) :woot: