Post YOUR Coupe here
By Robbys89
Boods wrote:Wow man, this is gorgeous! Really like what you've done, looks badass. What intake is that as well?

Cheers man :thumb: it's an AEM v2 intake
By Robbys89
#272514 Well got to work today stripping out the gearbox to see what had happened to it after last night after been on the motor way, i noticed a weird sound when slowing down so pulled in to see what was going on, engine sounded like an old 80's diesel engine was horrible thought i bent valves or something, but couldent see what was wrong untill i began to take off and getting gears was a cunt with lots of grinding and squeeling sounds when taking off so knew it was a transmission problem then.

when i removed the gearbox i could feel a problem... play in the flywheel...so clutch came out and could see strate away the problem, 5 bolts came loose and where hitting against the inside of the clutch disc :facepalm: also stripped the gearbox to make sure it was just the one problem and luckly from everything i can see all seems good just need new clutch and flywheel bolts.

By jayEGR
Robbys89 wrote:Well got to work today stripping out the gearbox to see what had happened to it after last night after been on the motor way, i noticed a weird sound when slowing down so pulled in to see what was going on, engine sounded like an old 80's diesel engine was horrible thought i bent valves or something, but couldent see what was wrong untill i began to take off and getting gears was a cunt with lots of grinding and squeeling sounds when taking off so knew it was a transmission problem then.

when i removed the gearbox i could feel a problem... play in the flywheel...so clutch came out and could see strate away the problem, 5 bolts came loose and where hitting against the inside of the clutch disc :facepalm: also stripped the gearbox to make sure it was just the one problem and luckly from everything i can see all seems good just need new clutch and flywheel bolts.

time for a new clutch and flywheel upgrade:hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe:
By RWMIII
#272750 damn!! :shock:

one word man : LOCTITE!!
By HatchbackCrusader
Robbys89 wrote:Was in need of new mirror's so got my hand's on some folding one's, repainted and wired them in with a twist...... to fold/unfold with the alarm armed/unarmed! bit silly to some but i like it :) pic's and short vid's :thumbup:

Video's

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOg_4I--lxE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FrJzjbv-QY

Thats a really good idea :thumb:
By Robbys89
RWMIII wrote:damn!! :shock:

one word man : LOCTITE!!

I hear ya dude! i never used it last time when i had the flywheel off this is going back roughly 2 years ago now... But still came back to haunt me :x

Getting a carbon ceramic clutch (stage 2) and my flywheel is stock but lightend and balanced, a proper light weight flywheel is the perfect oppertunity but sadly funds won't allow :?
By Robbys89
#283238 Got to work on the White crow replica bumper thought id share a few pics (excuse quility and state of bumper was in the middle of working), still not done yet of course more smoothing and the likes to be done before painting but all's going well so far! im taking my time at this get it good as i can so expect no updates shortly :thumbsup3: also flushed the bumper.

By Ecc0
#283245 Very nice will look good one done and painted. I have been tempted to do the same or go for fogs and can't seem to make up my mind I would prefer to have
By Robbys89
#283246 Yeah the main thing holding me back from doing this was loosing my EG fogs cause i love them but ill be rocking the ek9 grills without EK fogs cause IMO they look to big for an EG civic, take up alot of the bumper and almost the same size as the headlights, thats just my take on them though! many eg's pull them off well but i wouldent do it to mine
By Punksz6
#283397 Great Work so far!! :thumb:
By Robbys89
#283549 Okay going quicker with this than planned got the bumper sitting properly on the car and gave it a primer to give yas a better idea of how it really looks , Delighted with how its come so far

By asianrob
#283570 how much was involved doing the ferio wing?
By austenjanzen
#284101 cleanest rhd coupe ive ever seen, on the basis cleanest coupe ive ever seen, whats with the turbo timer? im confused also very good ideas and keeping her with a stock look and not riced the fuck out
By elrompetoto
#284103 I hope u don't mind but I show the pics of ur front bumper 2 my body guy and he is going 2 make me one so thanks and if u have eany tips I will really appreciate it thanks