Post YOUR Coupe here
By andyc
#245176 ooh, tempting, what colours? black would be best :D
By Ecc0
andyc wrote:ooh, tempting, what colours? black would be best :D

Both sets are black just with different upholstery designs on them, so you can pick which set you prefer
By andyc
#245178 how are they for wear?
By andyc
#245179 this style? - Image
By Ecc0
#245180 /\/\

They're like my ones lol.

Think there is one set like this and another design, they are both in good condition and from what I remember neither have any rips or burns in them
By andyc
#245181 thats the style im after, if theyre like these ones ill take em :D
By Ecc0
andyc wrote:thats the style im after, if theyre like these ones ill take em :D

Will be up the unit on Thurs so if I get a chance to get them out will have a look and get some pic's for you
By andyc
#245195 thanks mate
By Ecc0
#245760 We pay £400 a month I went and visited my mate which is only a little bigger than mine and they pay £580 so prices can change allot so you should be able to shop around and find something similar down your way, try farmers barns or small industrial estates and your local paper should have some adverts for local units
By Eg6H2D
#247667 Sick! I want to see that plate holder on!!! =] :thumb:
By Ecc0
EG6b20R wrote:Sick! I want to see that plate holder on!!! =] :thumb:

I'll hopefully be fitting it this week coming if I can get a new plate made
By Ecc0
#248473 So 6 days till the mimms meet and making good progress here's a few pic's of what I got up to yesterday.

So I walked into my unit with my coupe looking like this

Then using some parts I picked up the other day I got on and did this, I know this has a build thread but thought I would show my pic's here.

Job done and I think it looks sweet, I have an idea for the left overs of the grip tape so will get that up once I plan it out and do it.

Then got my mate South African Mike over and he helped with the last bit of welding I needed doing and have got this done.

So by 10pm I left her looking like this

Plans for today are get her fillered and start getting a few coats of primer down, then while that is drying will be de0greasing my engine getting that ready for a spray and will change my cam seal too.
By andyc
#248487 and an MOT booked for 3 days time!! I spose your off work so shouldnt be too bad...
By TNFBandit
#248488 looking great, i hope i can get to the point one day with my car to shave the bay like that...keep up the good work!