Post YOUR Coupe here
By Ecc0
#249311 Thats cool I know what its like with cash at the moment, do you wanna just meet me at mimms then as it's closer to you than mine, and do you want to see if you can get them delivered as driving up will cost you a shed load in petrol.

Also just checked my work rota and I'm working late's both sat and sun so will either have to be fri afternoon or can do the mon tue or wed after
By andyc
#249353 ok mate, ill talk to you about it tomorrow and get something sorted. what time you getting there?
By Ecc0
#250392 So bit of an update, after the balls up with my new rear lines from Hel I got intouch with them on Mon and let them know the problem and then first thing on Wed got a knock at the door by the posty with a package for me from Hel.

Inside are my new CORRECT length rear lines at no extra charge, not that they read this but gotta say a massive thanks to the guys down there for putting up with me over the last week to get all my bits sorted and even when there has been a problem they've sorted it super quick.

So back to working on the car for me, I have 3 day off in a row next week so will aim to have engine in then :thumb:
By andyc
#250394 Good news mate, will the 30cm lines be useful for anything??
By Ecc0
#250588 Not sure I won't have much use for them as everything is braided only car but it may work as a clucth delet line would just need a female to female connector
By Ecc0
#251150 Got down to my unit again yesterday so started doing some of the little bits that will need to be done at one point anyway.

So after re-reading teal's shaved engine thread and seeing people asking about a window washer bottle and where he put his I thought I'd do a how to for a custom smaller one.

Do excuse some of the pic's for being upside down not sure how this has happened and can't bothered to change them right now.

Right so want to go from a normal washer bottle to something smaller.

I'm using a spare rad over spill bottle I have but other things can be used, you'll need to stripe the pump and hose from your washer bottle and have them to hand to mock up your new bottle.

First decide where your going to place it.

Drill a guide hole.

Now you'll need to enlarge the hole to fit the pump, don't go to crazy as you need a tight fit to stop leaks.

And test fit to make sure it fits.

I used a knife to clear out any sharp edges melted plastic from drilling.

then checked again with the rubber seal on the pump.

Then fitted the seal in place.

Then fitted the pump into the seal as so

Then secured the pump with cable ties just so it doesn't fall out when driving.

And test fitted it in place out the way but still will have access to refill when needed.

Total cost about 5p for the cable ties job done :thumb:
By Ecc0
#251153 Also got a chance to test fit and check all my break hoses as Hel sent through the right length hoses the other day so put the rears in place.

Then ran these through the car and did the same with my braided fuel line.

Will need to mod my fuel tank cover to allow all the hoses to run through here at some point.

Then stared putting the lines to the slave cylinder and figuring out where its going to be mounted

This now means that I only have braided lines on the car now for all my breaks :thumb:

And total off topic but not sure if you guys get these sweet over there but I'm addicted to them and love the packaging

I'll take pics of the other flavours next time I get some.
By andyc
#251199 good thinkin with the bottle relocate mate :thumb:

is it just me or is that 1st maoam wrapper perverse? :lol:
By Ecc0
andyc wrote:good thinkin with the bottle relocate mate :thumb:

is it just me or is that 1st maoam wrapper perverse? :lol:

yeah I know they're messed up and all the flavours are like this with wrong pics I eat about 4 packs of these a week so will get the other wrapers up soon
By familyEGuy23
#271280 Coupes coming out clean bro doing massive work :thumb:
:lol: those candies look legit wish they had some over here in the US
By Ecc0
#275732 Right quick update sorry no pics as haven't put them on my pc yet but she lives.

Turned her over for the first time on Thurs and after a cough and splutter she lives again. As I have taken out the charcoal canister I've got a check light coming up and so far not found any fixes for this so may need to reinstall the canister.

Other than that is running sweet just playing with ride hight to get the right then gonna get my camber set up done.

Next is a full valet just intime for winter weather and start on getting the interior sprayed and tidy.

Will get some pics up real soon
By andyc
#275928 saw it at mimms, the bay is awesome to put it mildly!
By Ecc0
#275934 Thanks for the kudos Andy hope you and your bro got home same. Good to see you both again tis my turn to head down to you like I said so will get something sorted.

Yeah sorry about the pics delay been manic with everything not even turned my pc on in weeks