Post YOUR Coupe here
By Ecc0
andyc wrote:awsum, if you wanna sell the rear plastics and a set of prelude seats, lemme know :D

Everything is for sale I'll talk with my mate I share the unit with and double check I have the plastics, would be £60 for the seats.

You know how to fit lude seats right???
By andyc
#245171 err no idea... is it a ballache?
By Ecc0
#245173 Not really just sway the seatbelt clips over and make an L bracket to extend the outer rail to the size of the civic chassis mounting points, if you really want them and you are coming to the Mimms meet we could fit them at mine before the meet then convoy down together after
By Flush93Civic
#245174 ^^^^ Dam that's crazy! Love the Supra in one of the pics there! :hehe: That's a lot of stuff man... Wish I could say it was just a hobbie and have all that stuff... lol. Looking forward to more pics as you get more parts in! :thumb:
By Ecc0
Flush93Civic wrote:^ Dam that's crazy! Love the Supra in one of the pics there! :hehe: That's a lot of stuff man... Wish I could say it was just a hobbie and have all that stuff... lol. Looking forward to more pics as you get more parts in! :thumb:

Thanks, the Supra is my mates that I share the unit with is the 2JZ twin turbo 6 speed manual and all it does is get in the way lol so thats gotta go too think he only want £7000 for it which is silly money
By andyc
#245176 ooh, tempting, what colours? black would be best :D
By Ecc0
andyc wrote:ooh, tempting, what colours? black would be best :D

Both sets are black just with different upholstery designs on them, so you can pick which set you prefer
By andyc
#245178 how are they for wear?
By andyc
#245179 this style? - Image
By Ecc0
#245180 /\/\

They're like my ones lol.

Think there is one set like this and another design, they are both in good condition and from what I remember neither have any rips or burns in them
By andyc
#245181 thats the style im after, if theyre like these ones ill take em :D
By Ecc0
andyc wrote:thats the style im after, if theyre like these ones ill take em :D

Will be up the unit on Thurs so if I get a chance to get them out will have a look and get some pic's for you
By andyc
#245195 thanks mate
By Ecc0
#245760 We pay £400 a month I went and visited my mate which is only a little bigger than mine and they pay £580 so prices can change allot so you should be able to shop around and find something similar down your way, try farmers barns or small industrial estates and your local paper should have some adverts for local units