Post YOUR Coupe here
By 603 jdm
#245571 lovin the work so far. post some pics of it lowered now haha. once my body wrks done im upgrading suspension thank god. mine dont even loo like a civic right now. check out my build thread if ya want. keep up the good work. :thumb:
By Ecc0
#245789 Welcome to the site glad your liking it so far, your car is looking real good already be good to see more pics as you get more done

have you got anymore plans now the job on the ride height is done now???
By foxgearshift
#245797 Nice work, Good luck with the rest of your plan..
By Flush93Civic
nice, i stay in anaheim next to disneyland
post some pics

Ohhh nice, I go to Disneyland all the time I'm always in your area! U going to the M&M Donut Meet this Sunday night?... I will post pics tomorrow I been busy with Spring Break over now and work...
lovin the work so far. post some pics of it lowered now haha. once my body wrks done im upgrading suspension thank god. mine dont even loo like a civic right now. check out my build thread if ya want. keep up the good work.

Thanks man! :D Saw your thread great work so far man!
Welcome to the site glad your liking it so far, your car is looking real good already be good to see more pics as you get more done
have you got anymore plans now the job on the ride height is done now???

Thank you sir! Well I got the drop I want but I still want to upgrade my coils and want wheels and spacers. I think next in line are spacers then a removable steering wheel!
Nice work, Good luck with the rest of your plan..

Thank's man!

Thanks everyone, means a lot! :thumb: I will get pics up tomorrow of my drop!
By Ajax1989
Flush93Civic wrote:
nice, i stay in anaheim next to disneyland
post some pics

Ohhh nice, I go to Disneyland all the time I'm always in your area! U going to the M&M Donut Meet this Sunday night?... I will post pics tomorrow I been busy with Spring Break over now and work...

naw i dont go there, i got a curfew lol
i live with old people

but im rite down the street tho
By Flush93Civic
naw i dont go there, i got a curfew lol
i live with old people
but im rite down the street tho

Ohhh thats lame... :eh: Well if your ever down for a shoot or something just let me know?... PM me if so man! Other wise thanks again for the comments and all!!
By Ajax1989
#246023 yeah i live with my old grandparents and they go to bed early and dont want me out late and ill wake up the dogs blah blah lol

but yea dude i need new tires so i can lower my car then ill be down for a shoot :thumb:
By dbrooks
#246028 white will look wonderful!
By Flush93Civic
yeah i live with my old grandparents and they go to bed early and dont want me out late and ill wake up the dogs blah blah lol
but yea dude i need new tires so i can lower my car then ill be down for a shoot :thumb:

Ohhh ok gotcha man... Well ya just throw me a PM when ever! :thumb:
white will look wonderful!

Thanks man!

-- UPDATE--

Well I finally got time to get a few pics of my car after dropping it. So here are 2pics for you guys!

There you go guys! I am doing a junk yard run on Wed and going to the PasswordJDM Warehouse as well to get some new parts! :woot:
So I will post some pics of that this weekend. Thanks for all the complements!
By Flush93Civic
Looking good ride height looks nice and low :thumb:

Thanks man! Ya I Love It Low & Slow! (lol)
fuck yeahhh another ej1 boy welcome my friend look good :thumb:

Thank You!

-- Update --

Well the junkyard was a great success yesterday I got new LCA bolts, black side molding for my doors, weather stripping for my front windshield, and a EX coupe center console arm rest! PasswordJDM I got a gold battery tie down and some more fender washers! Today I spent $46bucks at work (Home Depot) on paint I am going to take the front of my car apart tomorrow and sand everything down and repaint my primer. Then I am going to sand my engine bay down and paint it black! Tomorrow should be another great day! :thumb: Photos will be uploaded by the end of this weekend! Thanks for the replys as always guys! :D
By 603 jdm
#247506 sweet deal with the new stuff and the paint!, im thinking bout making a custom battery tie down with a jdm symbol engraved in it 8) haha
By Ajax1989
#249045 updates??
By Flush93Civic
sweet deal with the new stuff and the paint!, im thinking bout making a custom battery tie down with a jdm symbol engraved in it. haha

Thanks man! That sounds sick!
updates??

I know it's been a week... Sorry guys I been really busy plus the weather in Cali is just insane...

-- UPDATE --
Well the engine bay turned out very clean! I'm really happy with it, I also tucked a few more wires on it! Other then my engine bay paint I just ordered my first pair of wheels Eneki92 Classics Gold 15x8, +25 offset!! The next pair get ordered on April 22nd then tires and spacers on my BDay May7th! :woot: I will post pics of the engine bay as soon as I can! Keep an eye out for them real soon guys! Thanks again for the replys and all! :thumb: