Post YOUR Coupe here
By Flush93Civic
#244666 Hello Guys,
To give some quick info on cars and I, I been into JDM Cars since I graduated High School about 3years now, I drove a 2002 Honda Civic Automatic for almost 2years. I shared the car with my dad so I really couldn't do much to it. So I decided to save up for 3months and buy myself a car. At the time I purchased my EJ I was living on my own, I bought the car for $1,700 with 120 miles on the original engine. It is definitely a project car in every way, I have been working on it almost every day since I bought it. Well here is a little time line of pics up to now! (Suggestion & Comments Welcomed!)

- When I first bought it and took it home.

- Interior on day one.

- Engine bay on day one.

So after looking at it for many hours my friend and I found that it leaked a lot of oil from the valve cover, the transmission fluid needed to be changed and a oil change. So we went ahead and did that which came with new headlights too. Here are the pics.

- New headlights and valve gasket.

- New spark plugs and wires.

- All the fluids and parts.

- Working on it.

- The front completely stripped.

- My friend putting pressure on the valve cover with Honda Bond.

- After all that was finished I got some Password JDM Bling!

Then came the JDM red door panels.

- The material for the doors.

- The old door panels.

- The finished product.

- Then came some more Password JDM Bling! (Red Shift Knob)

Then I got the idea of painting my steelies white cause my friend gave me some Blox Extended Red Lugs. Here are the pics from that.

- The car jacked up.

- One of the wheels with finished white paint.

- The Finished product!

- For the Holidays I bought my family a Xmas Tree! (JDM Xmas!)

- Then Last Night some friends and I went and did a shoot, here are the pics from it.

There is where my car stands at this point, my future goal is it is going to be a show car in a couple years. It's going to be HellaFlush and I will be putting my car in the HellaFlush 2011 LA show this year! There is a lot of work to be done before then, but I am ready to do what ever it takes to make it show status.

Thanks for viewing Guys! :thumb:
By Flush93Civic
#244667 -- Another UPDATE --

(Sorry for the double post... Lot's of Pics...)

First I will start off with my interior:

v A look at the inside of my interior now.

v PasswordJM shift boot.

v Took out my back seats & painted my trunk strut gold.

v Wink mirror installed.

v Representing PasswordJDM on the Wink.

v Got myself a Domo! :lol:

v Then I decided that my engine block was way to dirty for me so...

v I cleaned it.

So while my car was torn apart for about 2weeks I decided to clean my engine bay up a lot tucking a lot of wires, painting my intake and my engine strut bar and a few parts.

v A look at my engine bay.

v A closer look at my engine bay.

v A look at my fuel rail tuck.

v Got some PasswordJDM reservoir covers.

v Here are some of my favorite pics from a shoot I did recently.

Here is my new sticker setup in the back and front.

v Back.

v Front.

Well that's where my car sits right now guys. There are a few things I didn't take pics of the day I got them like my replica Mugen lip, PasswordJDM H4 harnesses, & Honda antenna block off plate. My next few parts are Skunk2 front & rear camber kit then my Megan Coils! Thanks for viewing guys! (Comment's & Suggestions Welcomed!)
Last edited by Flush93Civic on Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
By dbrooks
#244681 welcome to the site! the coupe is looking pretty good! what are some of your plans for it? :thumb:
By Flush93Civic
welcome to the site! the coupe is looking pretty good! what are some of your plans for it?

Thanks man! As of right now I am going to get my full suspension set up then my Enkei92 wheels so then I will have the fitment I want. Then this summer I am saving to get it painted and a full wire tuck on my engine bay!
By Ajax1989
#244683 I see you got my PM

welcome to civic-eg
Glad to see you join! :thumb:
By Flush93Civic
I see you got my PM
welcome to civic-eg
Glad to see you join!

^ Ya I did, thanks a lot man! :thumb: (Love this site!)

Good progress on the coupe!!
Love the way the bay looks after cleaning it and wire tuck

^ Thanks man! It's been a lot of hard work and dedication... Well worth it thought!

Thanks for the nice reply's guys! Much appreciated! :woot:
By 94EJ2
#244800 what color are you painting it?

nice progress

i got quite a bit of work into mine also check it out on my build thread link v
By dbrooks
#244819 is that shift knob from password jdm? if so, how do you like it? i was thinking about getting one, as i really like the brass ones.
By kingjmack
#244836 Looking good so far! I'm diggin the white steelies and you have given me the inspiration to paint my extra set white.
By Vti93T
#244968 not a bad build. Saw your thread on ej1ownersclub
By Flush93Civic
#244974 Thanks a lot guys! Thanks for the nice reply's! :weee:
awesome coupe :thumb: love the progress that you have done so far, look forward to seein future updates :thumb:

^ Thanks man!
hat color are you painting it?
nice progress
i got quite a bit of work into mine also check it out on my build thread link v

^ I'm going to paint it Alpine White. Checked out your build :thumb:
is that shift knob from password jdm? if so, how do you like it? i was thinking about getting one, as i really like the brass ones.

^ Ya it is the PasswordJDM shift knob and I love it! If they made the weighted one in red I already have it! (lol)
Looking good so far! I'm diggin the white steelies and you have given me the inspiration to paint my extra set white.

^Thanks! Ya when my friend gave me the red extended lugs I wanted something a little nicer then just black steelies... So I thought white and red looked really good! Glade something I did inspired someone! (lol)
not a bad build. Saw your thread on ej1ownersclub

^Thanks!
-- Little UPDATE --
Yesterday I looked into the ground controls and coil sleeves I have on the car now... Found out there decent so I lowered my car a lot... It looks really clean and I'm in love with it. Only thing is my left side wheel is cambered a lot more then my right... I believe that my right side is slightly higher... Would this cause different camber?... Or is something wrong with my camber kit or suspension?... Thanks Guys! :lol:
Last edited by Flush93Civic on Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Vti93T
#244975 I'm a girl and you're welcome