Post YOUR Coupe here
By Flush93Civic
#255453 Thanks for all the comments guys! :thumb:

-- UPDATE --

Sorry I haven't posted in a while been really busy with school almost over and lots of work on my car and my BDay and all. Any ways I have done a lot to my car and a huge update is soon to come. Just to keep you in the loop, I have wire tucked more of my engine bay, got my wheels & tires & fited them on my car lots of fender work was done to get them to fit, I painted my trunk black, got new corner ambers & new tail lights. I will have a huge update soon to get up to date with how my car looks now! Thanks again guys!
By ghskid06
#255461 Nice work so far man. i look forward to seeing this thing painted.
By 603 jdm
#255470 woohoo sounds good man. cant wait to see :thumb:
By 603 jdm
#255543 u should join the coupe crew man! :thumb:
By Flush93Civic
#258205 -- UPDATE --

So I slaved away at my car before HellaFlush LA and got a lot done to it. But my shell is a salvage title with a lot of front end damage... Which causes the car to drive funny, so I am going to pick up a new coupe shell and start a full show car build on it. So my shell now will stay the way it looks now till I swap my motor into my new shell and trash the one I have now. So I will have a little break and then start a fresh full build! :woot:

Well I finally got free time to at least give you guys a teaser pic.

Well there you go. I am going to do a full shoot soon and a full update with it. Till then enjoy guys!
By ghskid06
#258238 Nice. Hurry and post more.
By Punksz6
#258283 Nice Progress so far! :thumb:
By Flush93Civic
#258552 Thanks Guys! :woot:

So I am really torn... I'm going to save up all summer to put like $3,000 or $4,000 in my bank... Here are my option, I need your guys help on which one I should pick?...

Here's my problem first:
My shell now is a salvage title, it got in a front end accident and has little frame damage done... Where I think it shows is when you go to accelerate fast it pulls to the right... Now when your driving normaly and daily it drives fine. I haven't done an alignment on my shell now yet and I'm thinking replacing the steering rack might help... So here are my options:

1st Option:
I put my $4,000 into a,
- New trunk.
- New Hood.
- New Fenders.
- Body work.
- Paint the the whole car & engine bay.
- Alignment.
- New steering rack.
- Plus a full suspension setup.

2nd Option:
I put my $4,000 into a,
- New clean title Shell.
- Paint the whole shell & engine bay.
- Full suspension setup
- Swap engine/trans/interior into shell.

Let me know what you guys think is the smartest option! :thumb:

THANK YOU!!
By ghskid06
#258559 Make sure your tie rods are good. One could just be worn.