Post YOUR Coupe here
By 603 jdm
#271829 alright guys i know its been a while since i posted pics and i fealt like finally gettin up to find the camera haha. heres some pics of my lil goodies i picked up haha.
sunpro tach brand new-Image
custom air intake bracket haha strong as a mofo.
cleaned up the motor and paints a couple brackets as u can see.
and saved the best for last! the pics make them better then they are in person doing the wheel polishing diy teal-dx did.
tires-Image
starting to get the machined look off. man is it a biotch. anyone got any good ideas on sanding the lip and hard to get areas? im useing a dremel too with very light pressure now and it works good for takign the old finish off.
Enjoy! p.s still looking for a 4th si rim. should have soon though.
By RWMIII
#271858 sweet steal on those wheel bro :thumb:
By eg-guy
#271867 effin nice. those tires look brand new n the curb rash looks very repairable:thumb: but thats funny im workin on polishing my fat fives.. well at least started on the first one. i had scratches too, some deep but mostly nics and its all sanded out so far. polishing oem wheels is not for the faint of heart. lol

ima post my days progress, check it out when u can.
By 603 jdm
RWMIII wrote:sweet steal on those wheel bro :thumb:

thanks bro, im going down to salem mass to trade my steelies for a clean si with a slow leaking tire. but thats nothing. so worth it i can just pick up some winter beater rims later on.
By 603 jdm
eg-guy wrote:effin nice. those tires look brand new n the curb rash looks very repairable:thumb: but thats funny im workin on polishing my fat fives.. well at least started on the first one. i had scratches too, some deep but mostly nics and its all sanded out so far. polishing oem wheels is not for the faint of heart. lol

ima post my days progress, check it out when u can.

thanks, haha i have to slap the one i have partially sanded on it and my spare temporariily till i go grab my other si today or tomorrow. i heard paint stripper works great for the clear coat /machined finish.
By cesash
#271936 Still in progress :thumb: good work ! And nice rims :)
By 603 jdm
cesash wrote:Still in progress :thumb: good work ! And nice rims :)

thanks man i appreciate it. its taking a while to get this far but its gonna be so worth it when she's done! :twisted: and thanks about the rims. i couldnt pass up the deal for them.
By Punksz6
#271988 Diggin the pics and the rims look good!! Can't wait to see the finished product!! :thumb:
By 603 jdm
Punksz6 wrote:Diggin the pics and the rims look good!! Can't wait to see the finished product!! :thumb:

thanks man, im tradeing my steelies for the 4th si, has an acura center but its all good. i also picked up automotive paint stripper to get the clear coat off of the rims. and new fuel filter whic i think is causing the bad idle from old gas and it looks like its never been changed.
By Punksz6
#272101 Nice! :thumb: I remember chaning my Fuel filter when I first got my civic and it was brown!!
By 603 jdm
#272139 haha mines probably gonna be pitch black. im trying to fix the low idle issue whic is aggrivating
By 603 jdm
#272213 soo just got back from picking up the other si! its like mint with no curbrash. it has a hankook 195-55-15 but need a plug ti;l i get a new tire.it should effect anything if i run tht tire in the rear right? since its slightly different in size? and also snagged a coupe front bumper tht needs a lil tlc for 30 bucks! its solid but needs a lil touch up. its flat black but faded. already has holes for the fogs but gonna get some nice ek fogs that i saw online and retrofitting them :) also another big update! have an interview at a local garage tomorrow so wish me luck maybe i can get some after hours on the lift or something :thumb:
By jayEGR
#272240 [quote="603 jdm"]alright guys i know its been a while since i posted pics and i fealt like finally gettin up to find the camera haha. heres some pics of my lil goodies i picked up haha.
sunpro tach brand new-
custom air intake bracket haha strong as a mofo.

cleaned up the motor and paints a couple brackets as u can see.
you just gave me the greatest idea on those brackets beein painted
iam painting everything metalic blue and white underneath the hood.you should see the new valve cover coming soon iam doing for my motor :hehe:
i like how you painted it burgandy :thumb: very different
and the rims hope you get the other si
By 603 jdm
#272271 to jayegr thanks man! i used light grey primer and red metal x spray paint they have blue too. usually at walmart. 5 bucks a can up here. and i picked up the si its in great condition and needs a plug in the tire for temp use. and i got a coupe bumper im gonna be cleaning up and getting the 99-00 foglights tht go in the same spots the ej's do on the sides. and hopefully picking up a 99 civic si rear sway bar