Post YOUR Coupe here
By 603 jdm
#275333 soo been having trouble figuring out my problem with the motor. i think my timing is off and i took the whole intake mani off yesterday. so i could clean everything on it and paint it.i ordered some parts for her today! woohoo, getting cap and rotor,water connector hose ( old one is rotted/ weeping. both orings for it, gaskets and screen filter for the iacv, and the lower pcv hose. should be getting the plug wires soon too.
By Eg6H2D
#275335 :thumb:

How far is Middleton From Salem/pelham NH?
By 603 jdm
#275407 hmm, im up by rochester and alton circle like inbetween there. 45 mins from eppig/kingston
By 603 jdm
#276599 so my parts came in from bkhonda.com so glad they finally came, finally figured out how to fix my timing issue without takign everything apart again thank god that was getting old fast haha. having serious thoughts about saving up for egb20r's z6 haha
By 603 jdm
#277237 update! yester i took the thermostat housing off and the top bolt snapped. luckily i got it out with vice grips. probably gonna order an aftermarket lower rad hose since mine is really weak. the housing was filled with crystalized coolant and some nasty ass yellow shiz that i have no idea what its from. im replaceing the thermostat just to be on the safe side. also cleaned out the pcv box the sits below the intake mani. gonna be busy putting most of it back together today and the reast of this week! hopefully will have pics up soon.
By 603 jdm
#278685 update!!! fnially got a job! at a garage as a tire/battery and brake tech! background and drug test is all the guy is waiting for the results for and i know passed both. should start in a week or two max. so civic will be on the road very soon!
By 603 jdm
#281952 well i know its been a lil bit since my last post iive been so busy working. i need to find a cleaner coupe with less issues because i cant afford to fix everything she needs and i cant afford/ dont have the time to do a motor swap right now. i had a tire blowout the other day so had to pic up a tire at work. 59.53 for the tire and was 90.99 so im pretty happy that was a good deal.
By 603 jdm
#287208 still got the coupe guys. no one wanted to buy her yet, fixing my drivers side front lca the end of this week because i got an alignment done at work and my buddy said it has about 3 degrees of play and i saw it too.