Post YOUR Coupe here
By reachkid
#242666 and now almost finish the passenger side

By Eg6H2D
Annoyingricer wrote:Bloody hell that looks like a lot of effort! Looks like it lines up better than my coupe!

Also, whats the reason behind making this?

Im guessing roll down rear windows.. ive seen this done many years ago i might have the picture somewhere!!
By TrailerTrash
#242860 wow quite the project you got there :shock:

but i bet its gunna be kickass when its done

future ride of the month :thumb:
By Classiccarsrule85
EG6b20R wrote:
Annoyingricer wrote:Bloody hell that looks like a lot of effort! Looks like it lines up better than my coupe!

Also, whats the reason behind making this?

Im guessing roll down rear windows.. ive seen this done many years ago i might have the picture somewhere!!

rear doors shortened so shouldnt be able to have the oe rear window now a vent window i can see.....

this looks like a sweet project i like the idea cant wait to see the results heck you couldve made a huge door too lol but anyways nice job
By reachkid
#242900 Guys this is my Very project car....Honda EG sedan (esi) Philippine version.......but you know what...i made it coupe like ej1.....problem is i need quarter glass....! i hope anybody here can solve and help me about the GLASS.....
By Eg6H2D
reachkid wrote:Guys this is my Very project car....Honda EG sedan (esi) Philippine version.......but you know what...i made it coupe like ej1.....problem is i need quarter glass....! i hope anybody here can solve and help me about the GLASS.....

PM sent on the glass

:thumb:
By 1ACarlos
#248529 Big job ahead of you but nothing will give more satisfaction than when you finish it and turn those keys.