Post YOUR Coupe here
By B00ster
#358070 Not for a living, just for hobby.
By Gustavo
#358078 I kind of like the color but the body kit and the tail lights have to go. Good job on the engine bay, the green and red reminds me of a watermelon.
By B00ster
#358082 I think you are te funniest at home. It is unpossible to remove the bodykit. It is te essention of the car, why drive a car that looks the same as otherones. And a watermelon... i tather think like a john deere tracktor. :)
By Gustavo
B00ster wrote:I think you are te funniest at home. It is unpossible to remove the bodykit. It is te essention of the car, why drive a car that looks the same as otherones. And a watermelon... i tather think like a john deere tracktor. :)

I think it'll be hard to look like your car considering it's a different green from most green Honda's. I think you took my comment to heart, I was in no way insulting your ride.
By B00ster
#358088 I did not see it as an insult. Just tought its funny. Someone likes the car but not the bodykit. :)
By Gustavo
#358120 On the other hand I'm jealous of the zf1. I've always wanted one since they came out.
By B00ster
#6909116 Damn!!!!! So many years ago i left here my last post...
I schould be a shamed :oops:
There is a lot whatbis changed on the civic.
Its gone a little bit wider, little changes in the body, colorchange, wheelchange and hp change...

This is how the civic is right now. Last dyno session gave it 492 Hp and 565Nm

My insta is b00sters_civic_widebody
By teal_dx
#6909135 I love it! This reminds me of how cars were done in the late 90's before EVERYBODY jumped on the JDM bandwagon.
Your body work looks top notch :thumb: