Post YOUR Coupe here
By 603 jdm
#246141 i wanna try and find a header for mine for when i fix my downpipe gasket might as well since the rest of the exhaust is aftermarket. i love the sounds from the thrush its a deep kinda subie sound like you said but not so noticable that cops will complain. and like the new name for fart cans haha wine chiller.
By necropaulis
#252311 So update time:
After getting tired of the crappy mileage and shit idle(that was getting worse), I decided to yank the spark plugs and I found this:

yuck :thumbdown: till I found:
:o three were NGKs. Two seem to have been installed new. One looked like it had seen alot more miles than the newer ones and the busted one wasn't an NGK(that I could tell) and was (thread wise) slightly smaller than the others

Those got yanked, I had to fix the headlights. Numnutz had them sandwiched between the clip they go under and the rubber grommet. when I hit a pothole and the car went cross eyed, I figured inspection was needed
Wired up the Vtec that he ran two lines consisting of three different wires that didn't even make it to the ECU:
The ECU wasn't repinned-I think that's why the ECU plugs were all chewed up... Xenocron to the rescue!!

Pulled the A/C while I'm getting my turbo setup together, threw a strut tower bar in the front and a Megan Racing tie bar in the back. Threw some paint around and when the dust settled, here we are:
And that was my weekend! :woot:
By jayEGR
#252361 nice man i wanna start on my rear end lol , but i wanna start with some good LCAjavascript:emoticon(':thumb:')
By necropaulis
#252401 I had the tie bar waiting for LCAs, but after having it stare at me for a week, I decided to throw it on while I was doin stuff. Does tighten up the rear nicely :thumb:
By Punksz6
#252418 :thumb:
By bserius
#253492 holy hell you got some work on your hands. gotta love pickin up a car that looks like never had any maintenance done lol
By necropaulis
#258717 Yeah not only weak upkeep, but I took my buddy out for a highway pull, it started over heating, pulled over and come to find out the a**hole didn't put a clamp on the intake mani that has coolant running through it, so I ended up pissing coolant. :thumbdown:
So, that got fixed, the turbo project is on hold for this A000 sex change:
and teh new paintz!!!111!!
dunno 'bout the two tone hood... couldn't decide between black or green, so I did both. Oh, and it it's chalkboard
:hehe: Image
So what do you guys and gals think?? two tone, black or green??
By Ajax1989
#258720 black or green would look good, but not both
By necropaulis
#258838 yeah, stared at it and went with black.
By necropaulis
#264309 what's got two thumbs and a fresh 5 speed swap?? This Guy!! :woot: :woot:
out with the old

perfection clutch bits

in with the new

new look (for now)
By Punksz6
#264314 :thumb: