Post YOUR Coupe here
By RL-521
#239463 got it worthy of a build thread, but its gunna be a slow progress so bare with me lol

cleaned up the bay as best as i can for now. put some rice stuff on too :thumb:

just tryina make it look like any other coupe, slammed and fitted lol
once i've saved up enough to really do some damage, usin the mista bones recipie on that d15 along with an si tranny and a gut :hehe: for now its gunna stay murdered out until i get some rota grids or set of bbs meshies. i never worry about body work and paint unless its completly fucked, so i dont intend to respray it.
Last edited by RL-521 on Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:16 pm, edited 4 times in total.
By Fada Blayne
#239499 Welcome to the site! Let's see some more pics of ur whip and wat are ur plans for it?
By RL-521
#239545 another thing, can anyone identify those headers? its has no logos so i assume its ebay. i need to order the middle gasket.
By cesash
#239707 Hellooo where is pics ? :? :)
By RL-521
#239807 imma get pics up asap, just waitin for a pretty enough day :thumb:
By cesash
RL-521 wrote:imma get pics up asap, just waitin for a pretty enough day :thumb:

huh ok :thumb:
By RL-521
#240520 not too much has changed. painted another valve cover, and fixed my header leak :woot: also found one of those k&n waterproof filter covers
gunna get some exterior shots this afternoon

^my dads white sedan in the corner

heres a short clip, i think it sounds real good and thought id share.
that flush ass z just happend to roll by as i hit record lol 8)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vKSbjBruJU
By RL-521
#240907 good weather has finally come. 4x4 status aint cuttin it though :P
next week i'll be tradiing a buddy of mine a fake type r shift knob for a chipped ecu WITH 2 step :woot: a tach is also coming soon, i HATE not having one. i also grip-taped my pedals and installed quick release battery terminals

vintage plates FTW!

By dbrooks
#240933 Looks good man! Keep it up!
By RL-521
#245335 took some pics at the only decent place in my town

tucked and emoved some stuff as well
By dbrooks
#245345 its lookin cool dude! what are the plans?
By RL-521
#245387 plans? well as of now, i wanna get it lowered for the lakefront meet here in april, might just get another set of oem springs and chop em some for the day. other than that, i need some rims. i regret selling my sawblades, ebay sleeves , and apexi n1 with the prelude :x im tryin to find some 3g prelude seats to throw in there too, by far my favorite oem seats.
what do you guys think? i want some more input :thumb: