Post YOUR Coupe here
By 1ACarlos
#245403 Coming along nice
By Punksz6
#245522 x2! :thumb:
By RL-521
#245807 update! a buddy of mine may pick up a coupe with a jdm ls swap. soo as a favor, and to get a fellow honda guy on a twin cam swap, he wants to put LS in my car, for my D plus the a/c... and if he winds up picking it up, its happenin fasho. i'll keep ya'll posted on this im fucking hyped :thumb: :thumb:
By dbrooks
#245835 LUCKY! :thumb:
By Ecc0
#245960 I have a coupe running a b series with the apexi n1 exhaust and it sound amazing so good choice there and funny enough I have 3g lude seats as like you said their by far the best looking oem seats plus as I'm getting old I love the adjustable lumber support on the drivers seat for the long drives lol.

Looks like you ticking all the right boxes in all the right places so should be a sweet ride once she's done, only thing IMHO don't go down the cut springs road get some decent shocks and springs or if your pennies can stretch go for coilovers.

I do have old itr shocks with hks springs for sale the come with the jdm lca's and will fit you coupe only thing you'd need to pay shipping from the uk if you want them but pm me if your interested and I'll find out costs for you
By RL-521
#246109 ive always heard that cuttin your springs is bad, but everytime ive seen it done, its lasted the life of the car its on. i mean its no diff than putting shorter ebay springs on stock struts right, i see that done all the time.
By RL-521
#248918 not a big mod, but im pumped about having a tach now!! :woot:

and a clock :hehe: