Post YOUR Coupe here
By ej1lover
#234990 Hey guys i'm fairly new here to the forum.

Let me just start off about my car. I'm 18 years old, this is my first civic. I'm getting ready for college too so i'm having a tight budget before it all starts. I've had it for a year and a half. Basically this car was a POS when I got it. Me and my dad have totally restored this car, and cleaned the shit out of it. Right now it's being stored in my garage, because of the 2 feet of snow we have here in Michigan :) But I have so many plans for it in the spring. I have some koni yellows and eibach springs waiting to be put on, some rota grids (hopefully wrapped up in some Azenis' :)), and some boost as well. But let me know what you guys think of this.

Thanks for looking and reply back.

By si-b16
#235303 Nice man Great job :thumb:
By ej1lover
#235331 Thanks guys.

My plans are:

New rota grids 16x7 in white
Koni Yellow suspension with Eibach Sportline Springs
Boost
ARP Head Studs
New OEM Headgasket
Maybe a more cleaner wire tuck

And I was thinking about putting back in my stripped interior, I want more of a cleaner look.
By jayEGR
#235472 yea lower profile tires and a drop would look good but man i want you blk interior , i hate my grey interior , but good loooking start my friends keep us update with the build and what not :thumb:
By ej1lover
jayEGR wrote:yea lower profile tires and a drop would look good but man i want you blk interior , i hate my grey interior , but good loooking start my friends keep us update with the build and what not :thumb:

I have tein s-tech springs on it right now, that last picture was before the drop, and the full repaint of the car. Yeah haha i'm lucky I got this car with the black dash. But i definitely will keep you guys updated on the car's status once when spring comes!

familyEGuy23 wrote:Nice Coupe very clean color What size are those slipstreams?

Thanks dude. Unfortunately, they are 14's. And actually, they aren't slips, haha but they look pretty close to being them.
By rtegra92
#235588 Nice Car man looks great,, dont listen to anything i say,,when i say,, ditch the purple radiator stay. imo ,, that you shouldnt listen to.

Thanks dude. Unfortunately, they are 14's. And actually, they aren't slips, haha but they look pretty close to being them.

and theres nothing wrong with 14s, im rockin the 14x7 TDMs and i luv em
By 1ACarlos
#235786 Nice car
By berg89
#236073 love your last pic, its for sure a great looking ride.
By Punksz6
#236395 Nice coupe!! :thumb:
By ej1lover
#236453 Thanks guys!

Day by day I'm waiting for spring to come, so I can put all of these parts on!