Post YOUR Coupe here
By 94EJ2
#251351 its just a thrush 2 1/4 od inlet 2 1/4 id outlet it sounds alright its just a temporary muffler till i do my swap and new exhaust. it sounds alot better if you still have a cat its kinda raspy with no cat
By 603 jdm
#251613 yeah thats exactly the same as what i got with 2/14 catback stock cat i believe but has huge resonator. sounds pretty damn good for 28 bucks ha
By 94EJ2
#251679 got really bored and decided to do a true tuck on my injectors cut the mounting plate back for the plugs used a die grinder to cut the aluminum

By 94EJ2
#253279 just a reminder post of what the car has came from for the lazy people like me lol

now
By bserius
#253673 looks good, i was gonna say minus the icp sticker lol.
By 94EJ2
#254681 hatchet man is not just a icp sticker its the logo for psychopatic records yes icp is the most known artist from them. and i was thinking about taking it off because its kinda wrinkled

bought my disk conversion arm rest clock glove box( mine was broken) and some other parts i was missing from my interior from a 94 ex sedan for $100
going on as soon as the new bushings come in should be tomarrow
By greggarcia
#254741 nice work man!
By 94EJ2
#254889 got my rear discs on today :thumb:

but the bad that there always is when there is good
rear passenger side strut is blown :thumbdown:
By Punksz6
#255000 Nice,I love my Rear Discs! :thumb: Sorry to here about the Strut. :(
By 603 jdm
#255016 time for some koni yellows and gc's! haha jp. but if u wat some good struts that are better in price u should look at kyb agx there adjustable dampening too
By 94EJ2
#255027 i already have ground control coils lol i knew it was bound to happen i got them used and there shitty drop zone struts ill just run the blown strut till i can get my hands on some full coilovers i want ksports but ill probably get form and function
By 603 jdm
#255114 ohh nicee haha ill takes those gc's off ur hands haha. but yeah the best price i found for ff1's was 585 with shipping brand new. ill find the site for it later
By d-mon
#256763 nice progress!
i would love to find an un-molested ej2 in decent condition.