civic ex spoiler
3k hid's

suspension:
eibach ground control coilover springs

engine/bay:
b18b1
test pipe to tsudo catback
full wire tuck
Last edited by 94EJ2 on Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:04 am, edited 4 times in total.
By cjw_89
#234967 WOW Someone who dosent have a vtec b series. I thought i was all by my lonesome. You wants to get an obd2 b18b1 valve cover for that sucker now it will look 100 times better.I picked one up for free :D Im painting it wrinkle red.

So the donor car for he whole swap or just the longblock? Or are you doing a hydro/cable swap?
By chrono404
#235007 Nice start for your coupe. Going from a d15z1 to a B18 will be a big jump in performance. Your going to love it.

cjw_89 wrote:WOW Someone who dosent have a vtec b series. I thought i was all by my lonesome. You wants to get an obd2 b18b1 valve cover for that sucker now it will look 100 times better.I picked one up for free :D Im painting it wrinkle red.

So the donor car for he whole swap or just the longblock? Or are you doing a hydro/cable swap?

There are many on here who rock B Series that are not vtec like me.

:thumb:
By cjw_89
#235011 Should have our own little thread.Not everyone can afford vtec..Does anyone know if he is using the cable gearbox?
By jgpoirier
#235083 I sold mine but I also had a b18a1 in mine.

Loved it but sold it
By chrono404
jgpoirier wrote:I sold mine but I also had a b18a1 in mine.

Loved it but sold it

As cool as that is dont jack this dudes build thread.
By 94EJ2
#235289 im changing the exhaust out but im not sure what i want to do i was thinking maybe duals at the back of coarse in oem area but ive had mixed responses with my friends and if i do that it wont be cannons of coarse i was thinkin just 3 or 4 inch tips its gonna have 3" exhaust to the back because its gonna be turboed what do yall think
By chrono404
#235291 You going to leave the bay pink? or you going to paint it while the engines out?
By jrhdominos
#235292 Hey man, Hate to post in your build thread, but I found a b18a1 at a junkyard for a good price, how's it pull in our coupes? Also did you use an OBDII Integra ECU/Dizzy/Intake Mani? Just trying to get a grasp on the setup Im picking it up in the next week.
By 94EJ2
#235452 i know it pulls pretty good in my friends crx n\a and my other friend has a boosted one in his eg hatch and it runs aprox 12s in the quarter other than that i couldnt tell you i havent got the the b in yet but im going stait to turboed. but it should pull pretty good it has 140hp stock compared to the d16z6's 125hp. b18a1 is a obd 1 motor, b18b is obd 2 yes im using the integra ecu and yes im leaving it pink i painted it pink ya know its kind of my metaphorical pink hole
By Punksz6
#236399 Diggin ur Coupe!! :thumb:
By 94EJ2
#236546 swaps goin in when i get a couple of nice days that i dont have to work so ill get some new pics up soon but looking at the forcast it wont be this week ordering some new clear corners, jdm style fogs, and red/clear tail light
By 92Si
#236625 great start!