Post YOUR Coupe here
By DMX3
#233716 what's up everyone i have a 94 dx had it about a year now and i love it but when i got it it had lambo doors full body kit does have a stock motor full exhaust short air intake but its not that slow i also have fat 5's i will be putting on soon so here are a few pics all comments welcome

AND NOW
By TrailerTrash
#233720 I love how you... well.... fixed it :lol:

nice work so far keep up the good work.

and welcome!
By nic
#233721 hi and welcome to the site thank you for taking off the body kit, any plans for it
By DMX3
#233723 Thanks! i could not wait to get the body kit and the lambo doors off as far as plans for it maybe just a smiple d16 swap lower it a little and some new paint..

:D
By Gustavo
#233726 :welcome: Good job taking the bodykit off that crap was :supergay:
By cjw_89
#233758 now tint your tails/go stock/or some 50/50s and your set :thumb: I dont mind the headlights really..I have some tycs in my dx..

May i suggest leaving your rocker covers black? Cause paint chips suck!
By DMX3
#233768 Yeah I think I'm going to go stock on the tails,yeah I will leave the rockers black. Thanks everyone....
By Ajax1989
#233800 at first i was like :eh:

then i was like :o

and now im like :shock:

lol

:welcome:
By DMX3
#233810 yeah the good thing was it cost me $80 to get the bumpers,sideskirts and the door hinges i guess i got lucky...thanks :thumb:
By Ajax1989
DMX3 wrote:yeah the good thing was it cost me $80 to get the bumpers,sideskirts and the door hinges i guess i got lucky...thanks :thumb:

thats a come up!
the bumpers look brand new :thumb: