Post YOUR Coupe here
By 95egh22civic
b20_link wrote:car is looking fly yo :D

Thanks man!
By 95egh22civic
#249703 Finally got it all together with lights in a all.
By Flush93Civic
#249751 Wow! :shock: Loooking really good man, engine bay is really clean and the paint on the car is mint! :woot: Keep up the good work!!
By 95egh22civic
#249759 Thanks for the comments guys.
Yeah im hoping i pick up a bit with the radials!!
By JUICE
#249760 this bad boy been on a dyno??

i hear ya on the DR's.. i ran my hatch this weekend and couldn't get traction in first or second at all, pulled 11.2 in the 1000' not sure of my mph
By bserius
#249799 nice setup car looks clean
By 95egh22civic
JUICE wrote:this bad boy been on a dyno??

i hear ya on the DR's.. i ran my hatch this weekend and couldn't get traction in first or second at all, pulled 11.2 in the 1000' not sure of my mph

Thats a nice run thats about the times i used to run with my ls/vtec setup @95 mph or so. I have not had it on the dyno since we did a few things to it but hopefully soon.
I bet you do have traction problems with all the tq your car is putting out.
By teal_dx
#254754 You should share your other cars with us inthe Other rides section... I see a lowrider impala and a lifted K5 in the background :wink:

And love what you've done with your coupe :thumb:
By 95egh22civic
#272744 Got a video of one of my runs from the import shootout back in may i was running a crx with a b18c1. You can hear my car on the 2 step before i launch i think it sounds pretty sick!! Click on the pic and check out the vid. This was my qualifying run.
This is a picture of all the qualifying times and the bracket for the event that night, my car was number 294 i was 3rd qualifier that night behind an rsx type s and a 350z. Our times are on the one that says street import the times and names on the far left were for a different class.
The trophy being presented to me. The Car in the background is the car of the guy who the race is in memory of he passed away a few years back. R.I.P. Kris Limgo
A picture of the trophy i won for winning the import shootout!
Just a pic someone took of my car going down the track.
Random pic
I figured i would put a picture of my exhaust since i finally put the tip on my muffler.
Thought i would add a picture of the prelude i got for a real good deal from a fiend of mine she hit a deer going 85 in it and i know a guy that will do the paint and body work on it for a good price so i will have those pictures up soon cause it should be finished anythime now.
Last edited by 95egh22civic on Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
By RWMIII
#272751 Congrats on the Trophy win!! :thumb: :thumb:
By Punksz6
#273148 Nice and X2 on the Win!! :thumb:
By necropaulis
#273239 Fast and plain looking, very nice. :thumb: That chebby in the background looks petty boss too
By 95egh22civic
#273422 Thanks for the comments guys i appreciate it!!