Post YOUR Coupe here
By kingjmack
#257227 Got the sidemarkers installed today. It didn't go too bad. I took the fenders off the car to do it. Did the passenger side first. They are wired so that they stay on all the time and blink out of phase. I'll post some better pics when it gets darker outside.

By Punksz6
#257231 Looks good!! :) What model of markers are they?
By kingjmack
Punksz6 wrote:Looks good!! :) What model of markers are they?

Thanks! I'm pretty sure they are ebay sidemarkers cause I bought them off craigslist for $15. They seem to be of good quality.

Almost dark pics-

By kingjmack
#257572 I finally found some 14" beauty rings for the ride. I don't know if I want moon center caps or some honda center caps. Also got another set of steelies I'm going to paint white.

Also, I got bored so I put in a Vtec light. Some people might think it's "Ricer", but it was an almost free mod. I plan on getting a non-air bag dash so the SRS light wasn't going to be used anyway. DIY located here Vtec Light DIY

By dbrooks
#257624 those rings make it looks a lot better! nice work, my friend!
By kingjmack
#258326 Picked up my extra set of steelies from being powdercoated

By dbrooks
#258400 i love white steelies! they remind me of the old toyota fj's wheels. looks sick!
By slowj1
#258414 :thumb:
By kingjmack
94EJ2 wrote:94 ej FTMFW mines a 94 also.

94 EJ's are the best!!!

dbrooks wrote:i love white steelies! they remind me of the old toyota fj's wheels. looks sick

Thanks!

slowj1 wrote: :thumb:

:headbang:
By Flush93Civic
#258543 I like the steelies! They look really good being powder coated! I sprayed mine... Only cause I saved up for wheels! Good work so far man! :thumb:
By kingjmack
Flush93Civic wrote:I like the steelies! They look really good being powder coated! I sprayed mine... Only cause I saved up for wheels! Good work so far man! :thumb:

Thanks man! What kind of wheels are you getting?
By kingjmack
Flush93Civic wrote:I have Enkei 92 Classics Gold!

Those are cool wheels. What size/offset do you have?