Post YOUR Coupe here
By UpgrayeddEJ2
#226974 hey everyone, I'm pretty new to the site. but I've been lurking around for awhile. this is an awesome site and my hona knowledge has increased so much just from reading everyones DIYs and build threads.

this is going to be a slow build project. I have all the time in the world but money is a completely different matter. I'm going to sttart with the suspension and brakes then do a motor swap down the line. I'm really considering staying with the D-series motors, and I would like to find a d15b with the 3-stage vtec. but we'll cross that bridge when i come to it. right now I have the d15b7 with an autozone (for now) intake and a tanabe exhaust.

I love working with cars and I can't wait till we get good solid warm weather again so I can actually get some stuff done. I know I'm going to have to replace some front end pieces. The previous owner obviously hit something(one?), as the front bumper is cracked on both corners and everything sits a little crooked. I think that this is where I will have the most problems with doing things myself.

Most of my automotive knowledge is with electronics and wiring but I know a little about motors too. And let's face it, hondas aren't all that difficult.

here's a couple pictures of my coupe

By jayEGR
#226991 nice start man iam gunna do another swap and its cold in orlando right now but iam still do it even if its cold its my daily and my proj. on the side but it works i have a coupe ,welcome to the site man with this site your going to learn alot throughout the guys that help and the question you ask , any question on here is never a dumb one remeber but search and research but good start :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: coupe love :wink:
By Punksz6
#227009 Nice Coupe!! :thumb:
By 1ACarlos
#228075 Nice coupe. Nice color
By UpgrayeddEJ2
#228117 Thanks guys, I went and picked up an arm rest/center console the other day. It needs to be painted though. All they had were grey ones and I needed black, but hey I love to paint so all is good. Maybe I'll just leave it grey till summer though.
By UpgrayeddEJ2
#231168 I got some work done this weekend, got the center console painted and installed along with an integra maplight and a license plate relocator for the front. and with the parts from classiccarsrule85 i no have a passenger door lock. so no more paranoid nights. thanks dude. Ill get some pics up tonight.
while i had the door apart i noticed that the door has been replaced as it has a power lock actuator. anyone know what i would need to remove it?

By eh3Facexx
#234281 i might have seen you around! im from omaha too!
By Fada Blayne
#234315 That's a nice start, I think u just need to lower it a little :woot:
Good luck with ur project man, looking forward to seeing it grow
By UpgrayeddEJ2
#234338 I definately want to lower it but it's my daily and the winter is rough here. I'm thinking about getting some good tokico blues and just getting some eBay coilovers.
By Fada Blayne
#234467 That would be a nice and simple suspension upgrade :thumb: do it! Why not get koni's? Or @ least bilsteins. Don't get me wrong tokikos are nice but the other 2 are nicer and more renowned.
By UpgrayeddEJ2
#234737 Those may be better, but they're more also more expensive. I'm not really trying to make a full on racer just making it more fun to drive.
By chilango41
#234740 Hey nice to see you posted up your car.
If you need parts or have some questions, just let me know. I can help you out :thumb:

3 Omaha members :woot: :woot:
My boy face, you and me :thumb:
By UpgrayeddEJ2
#234829 thanks dude, i have a short shifter that i want to put in and i'm gonna order a header soon. we could meet up at my job sometime and do some work.
we're putting omaha on the map! lol

oh yeah, i kinda feel like i jumped on a bandwagon because i got a wink mirror too. but i've always wanted one so I don't feel too much like a wink groupie.