Post YOUR Coupe here
By Dareko
#228303 I love paint but intake in the bumper could be black :thumb:
By J_D_M
#228502 yeah would give contrast but i like when they all color matched because really no black on exterior other than my rubber so wold look outta place haha
By dbrooks
#228683 you whip looks SO good. :thumb: :thumb:
By J_D_M
#228906 hey thanks, got a dec. sized dent in the driver rear quarter (right around the gas cap cover) now from some chick hitting it in a parking lot, so in spring when i save up some $$$ its getting body work fixed and some fresh coats of the ceramic tri coat pearl white so itll look even fresher :)
By sabdagr8
#229465 i hate people in parking lots i think they think they get points for messing up clean paint jobs, some old dude jus tapped me yesterday.
By J_D_M
#229477 yeah its so annoying. if you cant drive in a parking then you shouldnt attempt it lol. that sucks is there any damage to your whip?
By sabdagr8
#229481 nah nothin major jus a small dent, im in the middle of prepping for paint so its not really a big deal its just the fact that somebody hit me u kno.
By J_D_M
#229511 ya gets on your nerves, i especially hate when you go out of your way and park away from everyone in a parking lot way away from the building and yet you come back to your car and someone is parked soo damn close to your car when there are so many other parking spots hahaha
By sabdagr8
#229526 yea thats wen u apply the "reach rule" which is so and u get in ur car b4 u pull off throw wateva u have in ur reach at their car....lol