Post YOUR Coupe here
By jayEGR
#226063 ok here are some updates on how she looks outside but iam going to do another swap alot of people has been tellin me why dnt you get rid of it but why should i its apart of the honda game , but i have a pic representing the forum on my back window hope you like the pics updates comin soon next week :thumb: Image

ENJOY let me know what you think took them from my phone
Last edited by jayEGR on Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Ajax1989
#226064 :eh: :o :shock: :thumbdown:

:lol: :thumb:

nff said
By FunctionX
#226095 not bad for phone images.
liking the car, especially the color :thumb:
By berg89
#226098 Clean man. Your coupe is looking good. :thumb:
By kingjmack
#226123 Awesome!! I'm diggin the coupe. Nice and clean. What size/brand wheels are those?
By {ikon}EM1
#226173 I like it!!!!! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

What kind of swap r u talking about????
D,B,H,K,J????????

Also what kind of wheels r those??? They look klean in ur coupe...
By jayEGR
#226191 to tell you the truth guys i still have yet to find out what they are i bought it froma personal buyer but he had them in some weard box but they have made in japan but have no fuckin clue :lol:

but for my swap i kinda wanna do a b20b i want a b20z but its 800 so iam get the b20b for 400 from this jdm warehouse where they get motors from japan so ,its cheap cuz my friends know the guy who owns it so thats for starters

i wanna do a couple more upgrades like lower control arms and sway bar and bushing setup and maybe a new set of suspension not sure or see whats rong with my skunk 2s and some do a ek foglight conversion but as it goes i need my ls out of my coupe like asap it was my fist swap went good but time for another heart transplant so ill show you guys my progress this up coming week with pics

thank for the comments guys :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
By RyVcZ
#226266 this is fresh! but man don't do the ek foglight conversion, it looks better as it is.. just my 2 cents bro..
By jayEGR
#226317 you think so man :? i kinda want to but iam not sure i think it would look sick or should i keep it original eg style
By Ecc0
#226362 If you do do the ek swap on the fogs I'll buy your eg fogs off you if your happy to send to the uk

oh yeah and loving the clean coupe always love dolphin grey civics
By jayEGR
#226720 thanks ECCO umm ill see about that i would need to sell my fogs to get them just pm me
By jayEGR
#226962 alright guys i just got my new motor in started takin some things i didnt need to have on it here some pics
and the work space and where iam swap it at
let me know wat you guys think
By jayEGR
#226964 alright guys i just got my new motor in started takin some things i didnt need to have on it here some pics
and the work space and where iam swap it at
let me know wat you guys think