Post YOUR Coupe here
By kylenjdm93
#324700 after looking at all these posts on civic-eg.com I would love to win ride of the month so im gonna go thru it from scratch and post up pictures of what im doing from start to finish, im gonna finish it 100% minus engine mods im gonna do down the road.

1 rip out the sticker bomb.

2 finish autobody

3 polish my k20 block and head

4 find gsr black leathers front and rear and install them

5 custom bullet casings on top of bolts...

hopefully have this complete soon
By Fada Blayne
#324718 that makes two of us going for ride of the month. Im the same way lol I dont take many pictures so i hardly have any to post. Car is coming along nice bro, you make ur coupe brethren proud :thumb:
By kylenjdm93
#325296 its been super cold outside for were I live lately, I haven't really done much to the coupe. ive been looking for parts online and re searching a bit, built a k20a2 engine for supercharge, and a k24/k20 conversion out of a k24a4 block and a k20a3 head modified to run vtec killer cams in my back door entrance of my house since it has linoleum as flooring there. :thumb:

here is what im looking at purchasing this summer

jdm door trim from password jdm

100 bux

gsr integra black leathers front and rear. hard to find though....

build a custom roll cage

finish my stickerbomb engine bay make it perfect.

purchase a better wire harness with labels from chasebays.com

900 bux

5 lug conversion

upgrade the rotors

finish the interior

AND SUPERCHARGE!

got a built block and head might as well do a charger wtf not?

By strykr
#325297 Its been -20*C where I am.. I know how you feel. I want to work on my car so much!! Lol
By kylenjdm93
#325332 like ive said in previous posts, im a lil bitch when it comes to the cold, I work in an office now, so the cold isn't an option any more for me, on a good note, I did source a 5 lug conversion for 750 us

we will see how it goes, I may keep it 4 lug but the 5 is so sexy....

have a k may as well do the 5 lug.

IM tired of turbo, all the bull, rather have a solid working charger. :thumb:
By kylenjdm93
#325500 OK I'm at it again after checking out my civic from a little distance I realized my core support is off by a hair....

I'm either looking for a nice shell to swap everything in or price out all the existing parts I need to complete my project

Whatever is cheaper is the way I may go :thumb:
By Punksz6
kylenjdm93 wrote:OK I'm at it again after checking out my civic from a little distance I realized my core support is off by a hair....

I'm either looking for a nice shell to swap everything in or price out all the existing parts I need to complete my project

Whatever is cheaper is the way I may go :thumb:

I have been always contemplating getting a shell to swap my parts over, only because I have a whole rear quarter panel to swap out and my car is not a clean title. How much shells go for out there?
By kylenjdm93
#325694 Probably same as you being on the west coast as well around 500 to 1200 depending on quality
By kylenjdm93
#326069 i havent been working on my civic for quite a while now, i plan on cleaning it up by vaccuming all the junk out of the civic, get the interior back together the best i can, im excited to get it buttoned up finally

i am currently working on a DIY write up in the k section of this forum on how to change your timing chain, only problem is its in a rsx but when i install my toda chain and tensioner in my k ill post that up too..

my buddy gave me his valve cover here are the pics. i miss my original type r cover, but it was faded pretty bad

here are the pics

just test fitting this on my civic for fun

all cleaned up!

hey look! my buddy chris in the background

if you notice i have the skunk2 flush washer set for my valve cover

Last edited by kylenjdm93 on Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
By kylenjdm93
#326070 back to the air box...

check this out

this is my friend chris arc airbox its genuine 100%, and some pics of mine

And another shot of my k-bar i designed and built by hand 100% me

By kylenjdm93
#326071 Ive been doing alot of research and thinking about the route im taking with my build

i got rid of my power steering and am going the manual steering rack route.

need to pick up an ep3 idler pulley, but im keeping the ac for sure, it gets way to hot here were i live not to have it

ive been talking to luke at 4 piston racing about a ported head

the 156 head is going to be the best bang for the buck, although i will need bigger camshafts than my brian crower stage 2's for the head to really flow right and utilize all its potential

itb's are a must and an asp header will be needed also

im going to get it all buttoned up, re sprayed the same color blue, electron si blue and start saving up for my upgrades next winter
By kylenjdm93
#326075 These pics should give you an idea of the quality and attention I put in when building an engine

By Civic_HatchSI
#326077 Nice build! I love the blue. That's one crazy amount of stickers in your engine bay lol, hope they don't peal off :thumbdown:
By kylenjdm93
#326090 Not only are they glued down with adhesive they have about 3 layers of.clear coat on them
By Civic_HatchSI
kylenjdm93 wrote:Not only are they glued down with adhesive they have about 3 layers of.clear coat on them

That should defiantly hold up then 8)