Post YOUR Coupe here
By kylenjdm93
#300896 bump
Last edited by kylenjdm93 on Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
By kylenjdm93
#302374 Image

ac lines being installed

hybrid racing shifter bushings.. the bees knees! solid!

tight fit i tell you what... lol

K PRO FINALLY ARRIVED!

my patent pending parts i designed and custom built, the k bar and the air intake box or aib..
Last edited by kylenjdm93 on Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
By kylenjdm93
#303051 THE START OF PAINTING

[SIZE="7"]:mj:[/SIZE]
Last edited by kylenjdm93 on Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:29 am, edited 3 times in total.
By crazy-88
#323678 very cool build, and it's awesome that ur wife sprayed the car. came out clean.
care to elaborate on that new intake ur building??
By kylenjdm93
#323696 Well the intake set up is different than the last pic on here, ill update it for you sometime today since I'm on my cell right now
By kylenjdm93
#323698 I basically built a dual chamber air box air in and air put, the idea was based on a little physics, if you stick your head out a window at 60mph try to breath facing into the wind, the air pressure is greate r and it becomes harder to breathe properly put a box around your head and you can breath easily.
By strykr
#323709 For the airbox do you have it running a pipe anywhere or does it take the air in from the engine bay?

That prinicipal will work as long as it can hold the CFM it would need. Thats one problem my Genesis had, the stock 2.0T airbox was not able to hold the CFM my turbo needed, so I changed it for the 3.8L's box and it made a big difference on the dyno. It even made more power from an OEM airbox then AEM's full cold air intake.

Also are you using a panel filter in the box or a cone? I cant really tell from how small my screen is on my cell and not being able to zoom in lol
By Skillachie
#323720 Great build and awesome color choice? :thumb:
By Punksz6
#323741 :thumb:
By kylenjdm93
#323744 Image

here is a pic,

the box is bigger than it looks

I have a mechanical engineering degree so calculating the needed cfms was rather easy in relation of the size I need, im running 3" pipe for it the filter is located under the frame rail on passenger side
By kylenjdm93
#323745 ill try to take a better picture
Last edited by kylenjdm93 on Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
By kylenjdm93
#323746 here you go you k swap junkies.... I know I am

By strykr
#323750 Plan on going to a dyno once everything is running? If so I cant wait to see the #'s
By kylenjdm93
#323751 when i get around to it, there is snow all over the ground and its 26 degrees out side today, no way in hell am i going out to work on the eg when its that cold, if its too cold to touch your dick when peeing out side its too cold to work on an engine in the cold ass garage