Post YOUR Coupe here
By PopKorn689
#221518 SO how's it going guys and gals? Integra spun a bearing and I was searching online and found this 93 AUTO :( Civic EX Coupe and I never liked Civics at all! I've always been an Integra/Accord fan. For 500 bones though this is what I found so this is what I got. So 6 hours, $500 spent, and car dying 4 times on the way home she made it back from Maryland to good old Manassas Park, VA and were I go from here is yet to be decided . . .

Also it's late when I made this so I'll get my photobucket account going tomorrow after work and get some pictures up . . .

PICTURES UP!!! Scroll down!

Edit: Poll Removed as per OP's Request - Chrono404
Last edited by PopKorn689 on Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:41 am, edited 7 times in total.
By chrono404
#221524 If your love is Integras, Build up the Integra and DD the civic. Leave it a stock D Series w/ auto and enjoy the good fuel economy.

Once you build up a B Series and stick it back into your Integra it will not be getting good fuel economy anymore. Having a DD Civic that still gets good economy isn't a bad idea then. You cant beat honda Reliability, Especially for only $500. If you really dont like the Civic coupe after a while, Post it up on Craigslist for a Integra or Accord or something.
By PopKorn689
#221605 Ya who knows, thought about trying to trade it for a 5spd Accord. But for now it's what I got and no matter what I drive it's got to be fun to drive and an auto is def not fun so it's at least getting your basic bolt-on parts and a 5spd swap.

Last edited by PopKorn689 on Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
By {ikon}EM1
chrono404 wrote:If your love is Integras, Build up the Integra and DD the civic. Leave it a stock D Series w/ auto and enjoy the good fuel economy

^^^dis x2
By {ikon}EM1
PopKorn689 wrote:no matter what I drive it's got to be fun to drive and an auto is def not fun so it's at least getting your basic bolt-on parts and a 5spd swap.

And that's where the snowball effect starts... :lol:
By PopKorn689
#224787 Alright well I finally got my pictures uploaded and on a different photo storage website. Well here ya go and tell me what ya think.

This is the GOOD!!!
By good I mean it's a non-ABS, Coupe EX that runs for $500 in the color I wanted!

ImageImage

ImageImage

The BAD!!!
Half the bumper missing from snow that hit the DMV area last year according to previous owner, wife hit snow bank. Sunroof I have no idea and the exhaust is so freaking gay I can't wait to be rid of it! Also it doesn't even have hangers or a flange it's just welded as one piece and dangles by the one hook above the control arm!

ImageImage

The BOREDOM!!!
While at work my boss got the idea we should draw band aids on the dents and I thought "Don't Hate" was fitting for how goofy the car is!!!

ImageImage

Last edited by PopKorn689 on Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
By PopKorn689
#225075 Alright so it's my day off and decided to upload the pictures from when I cut the springs as a temp solution until I could get working again to buy some drop springs. The car is sitting on some 16x7 Enkei Er-o1 when these pictures were taken. If you are wondering about the color's it is because my friends and I were really bored one night and I said what the hell. The wheels use to be on my Integra and people like em and people hate em but I don't care there awesome. The drop is 2.5 coils on the front and 2 on the rear. I cut the top one's and the very first coil that is only like half an inch of the full length of the spring I actually count as one coil. Well now on to the pictures. ENJOY!

I set the pictures next to each other in a before/after kinda thing. Not a great photographer here so hope you get the idea!

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

Last edited by PopKorn689 on Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Ecc0
#225918 Am loving the wheels they look sweet.

Are you able to drive around without a front bumper? or you waiting to drive her till you get that sorted???
By PopKorn689
#226009 Well since the bumper is still technically on there, the big metal beam, the police do not mess with me about it. Technically it's called a bumper cover and is just a cosmetic piece to my undrstanding and the inspector gave me a good sticker.

The wheels used to be on my Integra and now they are on a friends Integra because I got myself a set of BMW Bottlecaps that I want to do black with a painted lip the same color as my car.

I got more pictures of the car but my computer crashed on me so now I have to try and save my file's and get the thing re formatted. So soon I'll update.

Thanks for the compliments on the wheels. i actually get more people lovin the wheels rather then hatin which is a big suprise to me.