day 360
new exhaust and on 15's sold 17's

day 1 year 35 days
new xxr 16's 002 +0 offset and ej1 plate

day 1 year 40 days
updated picts

comments please..............
By z_stalion84
#217208 looks alot better in the last pic than the first pic. i think u just helped me decide on which wheels to get too. im in the process of gettin a 93 coupe so this helped out alot
By hondamanky
z_stalion84 wrote:looks alot better in the last pic than the first pic. i think u just helped me decide on which wheels to get too. im in the process of gettin a 93 coupe so this helped out alot

thanks man its coming along oem carbon fiber hood is ordered ill have new picts soon
By chrono404
hondamanky wrote:
z_stalion84 wrote:looks alot better in the last pic than the first pic. i think u just helped me decide on which wheels to get too. im in the process of gettin a 93 coupe so this helped out alot

thanks man its coming along oem carbon fiber hood is ordered ill have new picts soon

Everything on it seams to be getting better. I was going to recommend a oem hood so this is an awesome upgrade and will make your coupe much cleaner
By jayEGR
#217282 agree with chron. that hood :eh: but man good progress man iam a coupe boy and love the progress man :thumb: love it man keep it goin and its a nice thread keep us updated dnt let it die :woot:
By hondamanky
#217470 thanks guys love the coupe and i got a weakness for the ef hatch to and i got a 89 lol but the coupe is my daily and priority so hood interior and then paint :woot:
By kapow
#217479 when are you going to throw some paint on that ride dude? what color?
By hondamanky
kapow wrote:when are you going to throw some paint on that ride dude? what color?

I got to do some interior work to it and pull the dash so paint will be last(dont want to chip or scratch it lol) but its going back black or maybe a crazy color change ? si blue
By hondamanky
#222083 just an updated picture none of the oem hood yet its here came in last week but havent had the time to put it on yet and added a set of red and black racing seats no name lol picked them up cheap

and 1 of the valve cover almost done with the polish....

By TrailerTrash
#222084 sweet coupe dude! i like how you did it up with the wheels and you actually put some real work into making it move out of its own way :thumb:
By Cl9junky
#222085 Looking good, install that OEM hood and give it some color :thumb: Very nice!!
By hondamanky
#222094 thanks guys.... that invader hood does have to go and i think ive decided to go with the granada black pearl. still got a little work to do with the dash and replace seats with some black w/red stitch and different steering wheel. money money money lol gotta luv the coupe
By hondamanky
#263137 Image

since this pict last week i have added jdm side markers and blox intake , aem fuel rail and regulator and rc 440's picts up tomarrow