Post YOUR Coupe here
By drew_ej2_owner
Carfanatic wrote:Looks great!! :thumb:

But what happend with your left headlight?? There is a big gap on the light and the hood/side fender... :?

that side got hit man!! i was in the mall n wen i came out its was freakin hit... man i wanted to punch sum1 so bad lol but itll all get aligned once everything is done n i get a fresh paint job... still debatin whether to keep the white or go with a gunmetal
By jayEGR
#217188 leave it white bro thats shits sick and i notice you did white housing lol nd those ek side skirts they fit good :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: and damn tx thats where my boy stationed but the thing is he out here he got a 350z ,but when will you be doing the swap
By D-Per4mance
#217196 Nice Coupe! Love them in white. Too bad they never sold them in white in Europe. Only thing it needs IMO is a rear bumper lip to smooth the line on the underside.
By drew_ej2_owner
jayEGR wrote:leave it white bro thats shits sick and i notice you did white housing lol nd those ek side skirts they fit good :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: and damn tx thats where my boy stationed but the thing is he out here he got a 350z ,but when will you be doing the swap

yeahh minor shit..
n im gunna have to go buy the swap n imma prolly rebuild the motor... might beat up the single for a while.. maybe a fully built b16 all motor =) wire tucked :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :woot:
By drew_ej2_owner
D-Per4mance wrote:Nice Coupe! Love them in white. Too bad they never sold them in white in Europe. Only thing it needs IMO is a rear bumper lip to smooth the line on the underside.

mann i had the rear lip n i ran ova a freakin dead possum and i guess it hit my downpipe n made it bouce up n hit my bumper!! i didnt notice it was missin till my boy told me the next day! and he saw it happen!!! :cry:
By drew_ej2_owner
#218273 ok guys i just got done cleaning some stuff up on the coupe.. postin pix tomoro hopefully
:thumb:
By drew_ej2_owner
#229851 just got my clear sidemarkers, and clear corners. just waiting on my fog hids! will post pics asap :thumb:
By berg89
#229916 Nice coupe man.
By Ajax1989
#238984 damn im liking the coupe man!!!
looks hella fresh man!